The Worldwide 3rd Platform Spending Guide: Banking provides an in-depth industry market forecast for 3rd Platform and emerging technology growth across the following markets: mobility, big data and analytics, social, IoT, artificial intelligence (AI), AR/VR, 3D printing, security, and robotics. This comprehensive database delivered via IDC's Customer Insights query tool gives ICT suppliers and investors all the tools necessary to develop a wholistic understanding of new and emerging market opportunities in banking alongside traditional technologies, including the migration of ICT to the cloud.
This product covers the following segments of the 3rd Platform banking market:
- 9 regions: United States, Canada, Japan, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America, PRC, and Asia/Pacific
- 1 industry: Banking
- 4 lines of business: Consumer banking, corporate and institutional banking, corporate administration, and other banking
- 2 platform groups: 2nd Platform and 3rd Platform
- 3 platform categories: 2nd Platform, innovation accelerator, and pillar
- 11 platform details: 2nd Platform, 3D printing, AR/VR, big data and analytics, cloud, AI, IoT, mobility, robotics, security, and social
- 3 technology group: Hardware, software, and IT services
- 2 delivery types: Cloud related and noncloud/other
- 6 years of data
This spending guide is delivered on a semiannual basis via a web-based interface for online querying and downloads. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative. The following are the deliverables for this spending guide:
- Annual five-year forecasts by region, industry, line of business, platform group, platform category, platform detail, technology group, and delivery type; delivered twice a year
About This Spending Guide
IDC's Worldwide 3rd Platform Spending Guide: Banking provides guidance on the expected technology opportunity around this market at a regional level and a total worldwide level. Segmented by industry, line of business, platform, and delivery type, this guide provides IT vendors with insights into both large and rapidly growing market segments of the 3rd Platform banking market and how the market will develop over the coming years.