The IDC Financial Insights: Worldwide Banking IT Spending Guide examines the banking industry opportunity from a technology, functional process, and geography perspective. This comprehensive database delivered via IDC's Customer Insights query tool allows the user to easily extract meaningful information about the banking technology market by viewing data trends and relationships and making data comparisons.
This product covers the following segments of the banking market:
- 8 regions: United States, Canada, Japan, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America, and Asia/Pacific
- 4 technologies: Hardware, software, services, and internal IT spend
- 5 banking segments: Consumer banking, corporate and institutional banking, corporate administration, enterprise utilities, and shared services
- 30+ functional processes: Channels, payments, core processing, and more
- 4 company size tiers: Institution size by tier 1 through tier 4
- 2 institution types: Banks and credit unions
- 6 years of data
This spending guide is delivered on a semiannual basis via a web-based interface for online querying and downloads. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative. The following are the deliverables for this spending guide:
- Annual five-year forecasts by regions, technologies, banking segments, functional processes, tiers, and institution types; delivered twice a year
About This Spending Guide
IDC Financial Insights: Worldwide Banking IT Spending Guide provides guidance on the expected technology opportunity around this market at a regional and total worldwide level. Segmented by functional process, institution type, company size tier, region, and technology component, this guide provides IT vendors with insights into both large and rapidly growing segments of the banking technology market and how the market will develop over the coming years.