IDC Tracker® + Data Products
Worldwide Application Delivery QView
IDC's Worldwide Application Delivery Qview quarterly service provides historical market share and forecast information for the WAN optimization, application delivery controller (ADC, also known as Layer 4–7 switching), and application delivery controller-as-a-service (ADCaaS) markets. In addition, each technology is further segmented by deployment (service provider and enterprise) and form factor (appliance, router blade, branch platform, and software virtual appliance).
This Worldwide Application Delivery Qview provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas. Measurement for this QView is in vendor revenue.
- Technology: WAN optimization, ADCs (Layer 4–7 switching), and ADCaaS
- Form factor: Appliance, branch platform, router blade, software virtual appliance, and ADCaaS
- Deployment: Service provider and enterprise
- North America
- Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA)
- Asia/Pacific including Japan (APJ)
- Latin America
This service is delivered on a quarterly basis in an Excel pivot table format. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative. Deliverables for this tracker are:
- Historical data
- Forecast data
- With the purchase of Worldwide Application Delivery Qview, clients receive data in an Excel pivot table via idc.com and inquiry time for supporting questions regarding data usage.
- Written analyses, trend explanations, and insights are further provided by IDC's Worldwide Datacenter Networks Continuous Intelligence Service (CIS).