IDC's Worldwide Application Delivery Qview quarterly service provides historical market share and forecast information for application delivery infrastructure, including application delivery controllers (ADCs) and application delivery controller-as-a-service (ADCaaS) markets. In addition, each technology is further segmented by deployment (service provider and enterprise) and form factor (appliance and software virtual appliance). Additional cloud segmentation is planned.
The Worldwide Application Delivery Qview provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas. Measurement for this QView is in vendor revenue.
- Technology: ADCs and ADCaaS
- Form factor: Appliance, software virtual appliance, and ADCaaS
- Deployment: Service provider and enterprise
- North America
- Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA)
- Asia/Pacific (including Japan) (APJ)
- Latin America
This tracker is delivered on a quarterly basis via a web-based interface for online querying and downloads. Deliverables for this tracker are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Historical data
- Forecast data
- With the purchase of Worldwide Application Delivery Qview, clients receive data in an Excel pivot table via idc.com and inquiry time for supporting questions regarding data usage.
- Written analyses, trend explanations, and insights are further provided by IDC's Worldwide Datacenter Networks Continuous Intelligence Service (CIS).