IDC Tracker® + Data Products
Worldwide Semiannual Cognitive/Artificial Intelligence Systems Spending Guide
IDC’s Worldwide Semiannual Cognitive/Artificial Intelligence Systems Spending Guide examines the cognitive computing opportunity from a region, industry, use case, and technology perspective. This comprehensive database delivered via pivot table format or IDC’s Customer Insights query tool allows the user to easily extract meaningful information about the cognitive/artificial intelligence systems market by viewing data trends and relationships and making data comparisons.
This product covers the following segments of the cognitive/artificial intelligence systems market:
- Eight regions: United States, Canada, Japan, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Asia/Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America
- Cognitive/artificial intelligence systems spending by industry use case such as automated customer service agents, automated threat intelligence and prevention systems, fraud analysis and investigation, and expert shopping advisors and product recommendations
- Hardware, including servers and storage
- Software such as cognitive platforms and cognitive applications
- IT and business services
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- Cognitive/artificial intelligence systems market definition
- Key industry use cases
- Market drivers impacting cognitive/artificial intelligence systems growth
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What are the different elements of the cognitive/artificial intelligence systems landscape?
- How will cognitive/artificial intelligence systems adoption vary by region, country, use case, and industry?
- How will the cognitive/artificial intelligence systems market grow over the forecast period by industry and use case?
- Which vertical markets present the greatest growth opportunity for cognitive/artificial intelligence systems technology?
Global Program Overview
About This Spending Guide
IDC’s Worldwide Semiannual Cognitive/Artificial Intelligence Systems Spending Guide provides guidance on the expected technology opportunity around this market at a regional and total worldwide level. Segmented by industry, use case, and technology component, this guide provides IT vendors with insights into this rapidly growing market and how the market will develop over the coming year.
Timely Delivery and Support
Throughout the year, this product will offer insight into the latest trends impacting the market. Potential studies include:
Provides a framework to categorize and relate technology elements within this dynamic market
Evaluates the worldwide cognitive/artificial intelligence systems spend by industry