IDC's India Quarterly City-Level Storage Tracker® product tracks the Indian external storage market capacity shipments through channel partners among 26+ cities in India. The scope includes city-level "market size and sentiment" information segmented by major vendor, vertical, and installation type. This product provides broad and deep quantitative and qualitative analysis of the storage market, enabling vendors to monitor market shares, trends, and competitive insights for the given cities.
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas and segmentations. Measurement for this tracker is in storage capacity shipped.
- Regions: North, South, East, and West
- Cities: 26 Indian cities in total
- Vertical markets: 10 major verticals
- Channel type: Direct, SI, and tier 2 and tier 3
- Installation type: SAN, NAS, and unified
- Vendor shares
- India (1)
- East: Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Jamshedpur, and Patna
- North: Delhi NCR, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Ludhiana, and Kanpur
- South: Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad, Vizag, Coimbatore, Calicut, and Vijayawada
- West: Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Indore, Pune, and Nasik
This tracker is delivered on a quarterly basis via a web-based interface for downloads. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative.