IDC's India Quarterly City-Level Server Tracker® product tracks the Indian x86 server market's unit shipments through channel partners among 26+ cities in India. The scope includes city-level "market size and sentiment" information segmented by vendor, vertical, socket level, and channel. This product provides broad and deep quantitative and qualitative analysis of the server market, enabling vendors to monitor market shares, trends, and competitive insights.
This tracker provides total market size in terms of units, vendor, and vertical share as well as socket- and channel-level analysis of servers shipped, by technology areas and additional segmentations. Measurement for this tracker is in unit shipments.
- Regions: North, South, East, and West
- Cities: 26 Indian cities in total
- Vertical markets: 10 major verticals
- Channel type: Direct, SI, and tier 2 and 3
- Socket type: 1S, 2S, >2S
- Vendor shares
- East: Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Patna, and Jamshedpur
- North: Delhi NCR, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Udaipur, Dehradun, Gurgaon, and Kanpur
- South: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Coimbatore, Kochi, Vizag, Madurai, Calicut, and Vijayawada
- West: Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Indore, and Nashik
This tracker is delivered on a quarterly basis via a web-based interface for downloads. Deliverables for this tracker are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative.