IDC Tracker® + Data Products
Europe, Middle East and Africa Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker
IDC's Europe, Middle East and Africa Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker® is designed to assist hardware vendors and other client segments to track market trends and opportunities in the converging hardcopy peripherals markets in the EMEA region. A major focus is analysis of the rate of convergence between printers and MFPs in the hardcopy arena. The service will provide vendors with unique research for tracking and positioning multifunction peripheral (MFP) products, printers, and digital copiers, whether these are low-end consumer products, office products, or high-end production machines. Shipments and value of shipments are provided by end-user (home, small business, medium-sized business, large business, and government/education) and channel (direct inbound/outbound, direct — internet, indirect — dealer/VAR/SI, retail, etailer) segments.
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas. Measurement for this tracker is in unit shipments, market value, and average sales value (ASV).
- Product category — printer, MFP and digital copier
- Product — inkjet, laser, SDM, line printer
- Vendor, model
- User segment
- Speed range A4
- Price band
- Single pass/multipacks, format, function, business inkjet, other specs
- Google Cloud Print, Air Print, web-connected, WiFi, smart MFP
Optional Content Add-Ons
- Western Europe: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the U.K.
- Central and Eastern Europe: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Rest of Central and Eastern Europe, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Serbia
- Middle East and Africa: Egypt, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Rest of Africa, Rest of Middle East, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Pakistan, Algeria, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Tunisia, Ethiopia, Ghana, Jordan, Lebanon, Tanzania.
This tracker is delivered on a quarterly basis with tools such as pivot tables and web-based query. Deliverables for this tracker are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Preliminary data
- Forecast data
- Historical data