IDC Tracker® + Data Products
Brazil Business Network Services
IDC, through the study Brazil Business Network Services, semi-annually follows the corporate Brazilian market for fixed data transmission services, quantifying and projecting several technologies. The study is an indispensable tool for anyone who works directly or indirectly in the corporate telecom market in the country as it points what are the technologies with the greatest potential for growth and analyze them with several breaks.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- ATM, X25, Frame Relay, IP (dedicated, VPN), Metro-Ethernet, clear channel, apart from EILD markets and international links
- Telecom Service Tracker
- Business ICT Tracker
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Which technologies present the biggest growths?
- Are the legacy technologies still an option?
- What is the average price per port?
- How did the market develop in recent years?
- Who are the market leaders in each service?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the Brazil Business Network Services, including:
Algar, AT&T, BT, Copel, Embratel, Level 3, Oi, Orange, TIM, Verizon, and Vivo