Chile Personal Systems: Compete
IDC's Chile Personal Systems: Compete is a series of interactive advisory sessions guided by the local market experts, based on all existing standard research related to the personal system markets, and through previous feedback sessions and customized according to the customer's needs. It provides an integrated view of the market, sharing the knowledge the local analysts gathered from their meetings with PCD, mobile phone vendors, wholesalers, distributors, and retailers, as well as from a variety of demand-side IDC studies, designed to collect CIO priorities and spending intentions.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Strategic marketing planning process: Monitors market trends and results of marketing initiatives. Get a forward-looking analysis of trends and opportunities
- Customized content through interactive themes
- PCD Market*
- Mobile Phone Market*
- PC Monitor Market*
*If purchased as part of core tracker contract
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
Basic content includes direction and recommendations on:
- How is the market macro environment?
- Which are the opportunities?
- Who are the main competitors?
- What are the successful product/services?
- Which are the distribution structures?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the personal systems market, including:
Apple, Dell, HP Inc., Huawei, Lenovo, Samsung, and LG.