IDC Tracker® + Data Products
Worldwide Semiannual Consumables Tracker
IDC's Worldwide Semiannual Consumables Tracker® fills the demand for detailed, timely, and accurate information on the revenue of the after-market supplies. This includes data and insight into global trends around categories such as original versus nonoriginal consumables for the ink and toner market. The program provides semiannual market size and share data. The core of the product is a comprehensive electronic database detailing changes and trends in the competitive consumables market. IDC's Worldwide Semiannual Consumables Tracker is built on the foundation of IDC's network of country-level tracking services and its bottom-up methodology.
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share (OEM versus non-OEM) for the following technology areas. Measurement for this tracker is in consumables units and value.
The product covers all consumables containing ink or toner substance, including:
- Bulk ink and toner
- Ink and toner refill kits
- Continuous ink supply systems (CISS)
Copier toner is not covered.
- Asia/Pacific excluding Japan (Australia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, PRC, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam)
- Central and Eastern Europe (Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico)
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa)
- United States
- Western Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, and United Kingdom)
This tracker is delivered on a semiannual basis through a web query tool. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative. Coverage in the historical deliverable for this tracker are:
- Market size for ink and toner
- Major players in the market
- Relationship between original and non-original supplies
- Ink cartridge market trends
- Historical data