IDC's Latin America Quarterly Gaming Tracker® fills the growing demand for detailed, timely, and accurate information around PC gaming. This includes data and insight into global trends around desktop (DT) and notebook (NB) gaming systems as well as gaming monitors. The program provides insightful analysis, quarterly market share data, and a five-year forecast that can be broken down by key geographies. The core of the product is a comprehensive electronic database detailing changes and trends in the quickly growing gaming device market. IDC's Latin America Quarterly Gaming Tracker® is built on the foundation of IDC's network of country-level research operations, and its bottom-up methodology delivers an accurate view of the gaming device market from those closest to it.
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas. Measurements for this tracker are in new unit shipments and end-user value.
- Product category: Desktop, notebook, and monitor
- Product: Traditional DT, all-in-one DT, traditional NB, ultraslim NB, convertible NB, and LED monitor
- Screen size band: By inch for notebook and monitor
- Touch capability
- Product classification: Premium, value, and basic
- Price band
Desktop and Notebook Attributes:
- GPU vendor
- GPU classification
- Panel type
- Screen resolution and resolution name
- Refresh rate
- Screen ratio and screen size
- Aspect ratio
- Latin America (5): Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Peru, and the rest of Latin America
This tracker is delivered on a quarterly basis with a web-based query tool. Deliverables for this tracker are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Historical data
- Forecast data
Forecasts for this tracker are updated quarterly and include up to two years of quarterly forecasts and an additional three years of annual market projections. Forecasts are available at the worldwide, regional, and country levels. Forecast coverage for this tracker includes:
Core Forecast Coverage:
- Product category (desktop and notebook)
- Product classification