IDC's India Monthly Smart Speaker Tracker® provides details on vendors, technology, market opportunity, and trend analysis in the growing smart speaker segment in India. IDC's India Monthly Smart Speaker Tracker includes speakers having smart assistants directly embedded in the speakers itself. Examples of such devices include Google Home that supports Google Assistant, Amazon Echo that supports Alexa, and Apple HomePod that supports Siri. This research product breaks the market into two different categories — smart speakers and smart displays — and provides detailed information concerning these product categories in an easy-to-use pivot table. The program provides total monthly market share and vendor share information that can be broken down by key parameters. Measurement for this tracker is in shipments, market operating price (MOP), and value.
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas. Measurement for this tracker is in shipments, end-user value, and MOP.
- Product Category: Smart speaker and smart display
- Company: 5+
- Model: Information at SKU level
- Intelligent assistant platform: Siri, Alexa, Google Assistant, and Bixby
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and AUX
- Technical attributes: Display, display resolution, dimension, screen size, screen size band, camera, and microphone
- Price band: INR and U.S. dollar
- Channel splits:
This tracker is delivered on a monthly basis via a web-based interface for online querying and downloads. Deliverables for this tracker are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Historical data