Worldwide Storage Software and Cloud Services QView
IDC's Worldwide Storage Software and Cloud Services QView greatly enhances clients' ability to quickly and effectively respond to today's dynamic storage software market. Understanding how the global market and segments are growing and knowing the quarterly adoption curve for new products have become business critical for storage software vendors and supply chain partners. This product provides insight into customer trends by delivering worldwide vendor detail across multiple storage software and cloud services segments.
This QView provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas. Measurement for this QView is in vendor revenue.
- Storage software revenue by functional market:
- Archiving software
- Data protection and recovery software
- Software-defined storage controller software
- Storage replication software
- Storage infrastructure software (SIS)
- Storage and device management software
- Storage software license type: Maintenance, public cloud services, non–public cloud new license
- Basic storage (public cloud IaaS) and technology type segmentation: File, block, and object
This Tracker is delivered on a quarterly basis via a web-based interface for online querying and downloads. Deliverables for this tracker are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Historical data