Worldwide Enterprise Videoconferencing and Telepresence QView
IDC's Worldwide Enterprise Videoconferencing and Telepresence QView greatly enhances clients' ability to quickly and effectively respond to today's popular enterprise videoconferencing and telepresence market. IDC's Worldwide Enterprise Videoconferencing and Telepresence QView provides insight into customer trends by delivering worldwide and top regional vendor and product line detail across the videoconferencing and telepresence market. Shipment and revenue shares are provided for product type, screen definition, and form factor by vendor.
The Worldwide Enterprise Videoconferencing and Telepresence QView provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas. Measurements for this QView are in unit shipments and vendor revenue. Historical data by vendor and technology splits start with 1Q08 and continue to the current quarter. Forecast data includes a five-year annual forecast.
- Form Factor: Endpoints and Infrastructure
- Product Type: Immersive Telepresence, Videoconferencing, Personal Videoconferencing (executive desktop), Video MCU, and Others (video gateways, gatekeepers, etc.).
- North America
- Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA)
- Asia/Pacific including Japan (APJ)
- Latin America
This tracker is delivered on a quarterly basis via a web-based interface for online querying and downloads. Deliverables for this tracker are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Historical data
- Forecast data
- With the purchase of IDC's Worldwide Enterprise Videoconferencing and Telepresence QView, clients receive data in an Excel pivot table via idc.com and inquiry time for supporting questions regarding data usage.
- Written analyses, trend explanations, and insights are further provided by IDC's Worldwide Enterprise Communications Infrastructure and Worldwide Unified Communications Continuous Intelligence Services (CISs).