Latin America Quarterly Large Format Printer Tracker
Latin America Quarterly Large Format Printer Tracker® examines how large format printer (LFP) vendors are positioning themselves to compete in Latin America's graphic arts and CAD markets, specifically Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, and Venezuela, as well as the rest of Latin America. This service reviews the market size and market positioning of LFPs major vendors and includes a quarterly historical market sizing with details such as page size, page format, product, and toner/ink type for printers, copiers, and MFPs.
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas:
- Product detail: Color inkjet, monochrome inkjet, monochrome laser, and thermal
- Toner/ink type: Aqueous, latex, solid ink, solvent, thermal, toner, and UV
- Size: 17in., 24in., 36in., 42–44in., 45–71in., and 72in.+
- Format: A0, A0+, A1, and A2
- Application type: CAD and graphics
- Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela, and the rest of Latin America)
This Tracker is delivered on a [quarterly, semiannual] basis via a web-based interface for online querying and downloads. Deliverables for this tracker are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Historical data
- Optional delivery: Forecast data is now available for all ink types.