Latin America Semiannual Services Tracker
The Latin America region continues to offer IT services providers significant opportunities in a market that is expected to continue growing over the next five years. IDC's Latin America Semiannual Services Tracker® provides highly segmented information for the most important IT services providers in the region such as IBM, Accenture, Indra, DXC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, TIVIT, Oracle, Capgemini, SONDA, KIO Networks, and Telefónica, among another 150 companies. Twelve services markets are analyzed, from emerging outsourcing services models, such as IS outsourcing, application management, and hosting infrastructure services, to more traditional project-oriented services engagements, such as IT consulting, custom application development, and systems integration. It also provides complete market size and share, trends, and a five-year forecast across 12 competitive IT services markets, 9 vertical industries, 6 company size segments, and more than 150 vendors spanning 7 countries.
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the technology areas mentioned later in this section. Measurement for this tracker is in factory revenue.
- IT services foundation markets: IT consulting, network consulting and integration, hardware deploy and support, software deploy and support, IT education and training, custom application development, systems integration, application management, hosting infrastructure services, IS outsourcing, network and endpoint outsourcing services, and hosted application management
- Semiannual vendor revenue with and without subcontracting
- Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela, and the rest of Latin America)
This tracker is delivered on a semiannual basis via a web-based interface for online querying and downloads. Deliverables for this tracker are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Historical data
- Forecast data
- Net reminder
Forecasts for this tracker are updated semiannually and include two years of historical data and an additional five years of annual market projections. Forecasts are available at regional and country levels. Examples of the forecasts included in this tracker are as follows:
Core Forecast Coverage
- IT consulting
- Network consulting and integration
- Hardware deploy and support
- Software deploy and support
- IT education and training
- Custom application development
- Systems integration
- Application management
- Hosting infrastructure services
- IS outsourcing
- Network and endpoint outsourcing services
- Hosted application management