Worldwide Quarterly Production Printer Tracker
IDC's Worldwide Quarterly Production Printer Tracker® fills the need for detailed and timely information on the global production market, separate from the office market. The core of this product is a comprehensive electronic database detailing developments and trends in production markets. Data can be drilled down to the model level per vendor. This product provides insightful historical analysis along with a five-year forecast for the market.
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas. Measurement for this tracker is in units, shipment value, and ASP.
- Product category: Printer and MFP
- Product: Laser and inkjet
- Product detail: Laser (monochrome, color, and highlight color) and inkjet (monochrome, color, and high-speed inkjet)
- Production classification: Label and packaging, light production, mid-production, and production
- Speed range A4/Price bands
- End-user segments: Consumer, small office (1–9 employees), small business (10–99 employees), medium-sized business (100–499 employees), large business (500–999 employees), very large business (1,000+ employees), government, and education
- Distribution channels: Direct – Inbound/outbound, Direct – Internet, Direct – Store, InDirect – Dealer/VAR/SI, InDirect – eTailer, and InDirect – Retail
- Data for 100+ vendors across 70+ countries, with historical data dating back to 1Q96
- Vendors by product brand and model names
- Additional product specifications: Format, duty cycle, OEM engine, CS/CF, and others
- Asia/Pacific excluding Japan (16): Australia, Bangladesh, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, PRC, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, and Rest of Asia/Pacific.
- Central and Eastern Europe (16): Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine, Rest of SEE, Rest of CIS, and Rest of CEE
- Latin America (14): Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Rest of Central America, and Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (19): Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Ghana, Israel, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Rest of Africa, Rest of Middle East, and Rest of Middle East and Africa
- United States
- Western Europe (16): Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and United Kingdom
This Tracker is delivered on a quarterly basis via a web-based interface for online querying and downloads. Deliverables for this tracker are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Historical data
- Forecast data
Forecasts for this tracker are updated quarterly and include historical data back to 1Q96 through a five-year forecast. The five-year forecast is made up of up to two-year quarterly and three-year annual market projections. Forecasts are available at the worldwide, regional, and country levels. Coverage of the forecasts included in this tracker are as follows:
Core Forecast Coverage:
- Product category: Printer and MFP
- Product and product detail: Laser (monochrome, color, and highlight color) and inkjet (monochrome, color, and high-speed inkjet)
- Speed range A4 (non-inkjet)
- Price band (inkjet only)