India Quarterly Printer ASV Monitor
IDC's India Quarterly Printer ASV Monitor provides insights and a comprehensive understanding of printer average selling value (ASV) trends across 15 key cities and toner consumables across 4 metro cities in India. This product tracks the top vendors in the printer market and the ASV of the 70+ top printer models and the top 10 laser toner consumable models and identifies the pricing strategies of key print vendors. India Quarterly Printer ASV Monitor provides timely information about strategies adopted by vendors in the market. It helps vendors plan their pricing strategy by region or by city.
This product covers the following segments of the India market:
- Top 15 cities of India: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi, Patna, and Pune
- Top 4 metro cities of India: New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Kolkata
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
It provides average selling, maximum, and minimum price in Indian rupees as well as U.S. dollars by top printer model and by technologies.
Technologies and sub-technologies include:
- Single-function laser printer
- Single-function inkjet printer
- Multifunction laser printer
- Multifunction inkjet printer
- Top 10 laser toner consumables
Key Questions Answered
IDC's India Quarterly Printer ASV Monitor provides the accurate and timely pricing information you need to identify market opportunities, increase revenue, and win market share. IDC's research is a critical input to the planning and monitoring cycles of the business process. Common uses of the data include:
- Price benchmarking — comparing vendor versus market pricing data by model
- Aftermarket price understanding — understanding the price gap between original and aftermarket supplies pricing
Models Covered (Hardware)
IDC's India Quarterly Printer ASV Monitor product examines how vendors are positioning themselves to compete in the India market. This product reviews pricing strategy of several providers in India, including:
- Brother, Canon, Epson, HP Inc., Ricoh, and Samsung
Timely Delivery and Support
This tracker is delivered on a quarterly basis with tools such as pivot tables and pivot charts. Deliverables for this tracker are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Citywise average selling values