IDC Tracker® + Data Products
China Quarterly Projector Tracker
China has become the world's largest projector market, and there is a huge demand for projectors in the current China market. China posted 10%+ growth in recent years and will be expected to sustain around 8% growth in the following years. Competition has also intensified as new players enter the market. IDC's China Quarterly Projector Tracker® aims to provide timely and critical market intelligence necessary to aid projector vendors in their strategic and tactical planning to compete effectively in this fast-growing market in China. IDC's China Quarterly Projector Tracker® delivers information on market size, vendor highlights, and detailed form factor analysis. Detailed information includes quarterly market size by form factor, key vendors' performance, quarterly highlights, hot sales models, and other relevant topics.
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas. Measurement for this tracker is in shipments, ports, end users, and factory revenue.
- Lumen: Under 1,000 lumens, 1,000–1,499 lumens, 1,500–1,999 lumens, 2,000–2,499 lumens, 2,500–2,999 lumens, 3,000–3,499 lumens, 3,500–3,999 lumens, 4,000–4,999 lumens, 5,000+ lumens
- Price band: Under RMB10,000, RMB10,000–14,999, RMB15,000–19,999, RMB20,000–24,999, RMB25,000–29,999, RMB30,000–34,999, RMB35,000–39,999, RMB40,000–44,999, RMB45,000–49,999, RMB50,000–99,999, RMB100,000+
- Short-throw projector: ST, ultra ST
- Pico projector
- Mainland China (regions include north, south, central, west, northwest, southwest, and northeast)
Forecasts for this tracker are updated quarterly and include five years of historical data, five years of quarterly forecasts, and an additional five years of annual market projections. Forecasts are available at the country level. Examples of the forecasts included in this tracker are as follows:
Core Forecast Coverage:
- Five-quarter forecast of the China projector market
- Five-year forecast of the China projector market
This tracker is delivered on a quarterly basis with tools such as pivot tables and PowerPoint format reports. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative. Deliverables for this tracker are:
- PowerPoint format report
- Excel database