Japan IT Spending by Regional Market Segments (Japanese Version)
IDC's Japan IT Spending by Regional Market Segments (Japanese Version) is a semiannual analysis of historical and projected growth of the Japan IT market by regional segments. It provides historical size of the Japan IT market by regional segments and a forecast for the next five years. In this study, the market is examined by regions, with key assumptions provided. This service also presents IT spending size by regions, product, verticals, and company sizes. IDC's Japan IT Spending by Regional Market Segments (Japanese Version) is a qualitative complement to annual studies based on intelligence gathered by local IDC analysts.
This service provides total market size for the following technology areas. Measurement for this service is in end-user spending.
- Device (PC/Mobile/Peripheral)
- Infrastructure (Server/Storage/Network equipment/IaaS)
- Package software
- IT service
- Business Service
This service is delivered on a semiannual basis with tools such as pivot tables. Deliverables for this service are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Historical data
- Forecast data
Forecasts for this service are updated semiannually and include two years of historical data and five years of annual market projections. Forecasts are available at the country level. Examples of the forecasts included in this service are as follows:
Core forecast coverage:
- Regions: Hokkaido/Tohoku, Kantou (excluding Tokyo), Tokyo, Hokuriku/Kousinnetsu, Tokai, Kinki, Chugoku/Shikoku, and Kyushu/Okinawa
- Vertical segments: Financial services, manufacturing, distribution, IT services, services, healthcare, other enterprise, local government (prefecture), local government (city), local government (town/village), central government, education, and consumer
- Company size: 1–9 employees, 10–99 employees, 100–499 employees, 500–999 employees, and 1,000+ employees