IDC's Worldwide Quarterly Wearable Device Tracker® provides details on vendors, technology, market opportunity, and trend analysis in the growing wearable device market. IDC's Worldwide Quarterly Wearable Device Tracker breaks the market into two different categories — smart wearables and basic wearables — and provides detailed information concerning these product categories in an easy-to-use pivot table. IDC's tracker products provide reliable, accurate, and independent market research as a base to create quantitative market analyses and to study historical and future trends.
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas. Measurements for this tracker are in unit shipments, end-user value, and ASP.
- Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) (9): Australia/New Zealand (ANZ), Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and the rest of Asia/Pacific
- Central and Eastern Europe (6): Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Ukraine, and the rest of CEE
- Latin America (5): Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (5): Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, the rest of Africa, and the rest of the Middle East
- United States
- Western Europe (16): Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom
This tracker is delivered on a quarterly basis via a web-based interface for online querying and downloads. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative. Deliverables for this tracker are:
- Historical data
- Forecast data
Forecasts for this tracker are updated quarterly and include two years of historical data, two years of quarterly forecasts, and an additional three years of annual market projections. Forecasts are available at the worldwide and regional levels. The details of the forecasts included in this tracker are as follows:
Optional Forecast Add-Ons
- Price band forecast