IDC提供众多数据分析报告来帮助您管理业务，其中包括IDC Trackers、Market Dashboard、Spending Guides、Wallets以及Black Books。
IDC Asia/Pacific C-suite Barometer 2018: DX Executive Sentiment Survey
The disruptions created by 3rd Platform-related technologies are leading to the convergence of ICT and industries in the digital economy. IDC's Asia/Pacific C-Suite Barometer is an annual C-Level research initiative that seeks to understand transformation initiatives and their respective sizes, scope, timings, organizational approaches, and more. Covering sentiment, understanding, and insight around DX urgency, IT supplier clients will have access to a wealth of knowledge on the profiles of DX leaders in the region, how best to approach a digital leadership team and its stakeholders, as well as crafting an effective message to position capabilities.
Key Topics Covered:
- Sense of DX urgency
- Size, scope, and timing of transformation initiatives and efforts
- Organizational structures and approaches
- Business and monetization models
- Organizational challenges
- Key strategic priorities and programs and technologies required for enabling digital capabilities
- Approach, types, investments, and talent sourcing for DX platform strategies
- Digital measures and metrics and how they being used to transform, monitor, and manage the business
Countries in Scope: Asia/Pacific
Total Sample Size: 1,000 C-Level respondents
For more information on this survey, contact Marie Afuang at email@example.com.