The annual subscription to IDC's Services Contracts Database: Worldwide product provides a comprehensive tool for lead generation and targeting opportunities across the region. The database is updated in real time with the most recent findings for each country. Contracts included in the database are exclusively IT services contracts that will help IDC customers perform account development; upsell/cross-sell; penetrate specific industries and accounts; benchmark to assist in proposal generation and negotiations; add analysis to sales territory development, partner tracking, and assessment; develop services or product offerings for specific expiring contracts; develop services offerings for specific industries; and influence services firms to include technology offerings (software, hardware, and telecommunications).
The database provides comprehensive country coverage capturing deal activity in more than 175 countries around the world across all industry segments. Services engagements captured in the database include the following:
- IT services contract by deal size in revenue (US$)
- IT services contract by signing region/country
- IT services contract by company size
- IT services contract by industry
- IT services contract by macromarket, engagement type, and foundation market and submarket, according to IDC's taxonomy
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- Identify deals coming up for renewal
- Target customers that have outsourced and are likely to outsource other parts of their business
- Understand key vendors in target accounts
- Spot deal trends and directions
- Track vendor performance and understand risk factors associated with renewals
- Increase own coverage of deal activity
- Generate leads for outsourcing advisory work
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What were the new IT services contracts signed worldwide during the past year?
- What IT services contracts are about to expire and will probably not renew with the current providers worldwide?
- What are the IT services projects that will expand in the next 24 months, and in which countries will they expand?
- Which vendors are most successful at penetrating any given country, industry, or service area?
Worldwide IT Outsourcing Average Deal Size Pricing Trends
Timely Delivery and Support
New deals are published in real time. This online database product offers insight into the latest IT services contracts signed and IT services contracts that are coming up for expiration.
Respond to Today's Dynamic Market
AON HEWITT LLC,
BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON INC.,
BT Group plc,
CGI Group Inc.,
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation,
Computer Sciences Corporation,
Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft,
Deutsche Telekom AG,
Dimension Data Holdings plc,
Fidelity International Ltd,
Indra Sistemas, S.A.,
LM Ericsson Telephone Company,
Level 3 Communications,
Lockheed Martin Corporation,
Lufthansa Systems AG,
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation,
Northrop Grumman Corporation,
Qwest Communications International Inc.,
Singapore Telecommunications Limited,
Tech Mahindra Limited,
Telstra Corporation Limited,
Verizon Communications, Inc.,