IDC's Worldwide Quarterly Unified Communications and Collaboration Tracker® greatly enhances clients' ability to quickly and effectively respond to the latest trends in the dynamic unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) market. IDC's Worldwide Quarterly Unified Communications and Collaboration Tracker® provides insight into customer trends by delivering worldwide and regional historical market share and forecast information for a number of UC&C markets: specifically, IP telephony systems/UC (IP phones and IP PBX), enterprise videoconferencing systems (videoconferencing room endpoints, huddle room endpoints, and videoconferencing infrastructure), UC collaboration, and managed/hosted voice/UCaaS (hosted voice/public cloud [UCaaS], managed voice/private cloud [UCaaS]).
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas. Measurements for this tracker are in units/lines/licenses/seats and vendor revenue.
Historical data by vendor and technology starts with 1Q17 and continues to the current quarter. Forecast data includes a five-year annual forecast.
- Technology: IP telephony systems/UC, enterprise videoconferencing systems, UC collaboration, and managed/hosted voice/UCaaS
- Product: IP phones, IP PBX, videoconferencing room endpoints, huddle room endpoints, videoconferencing infrastructure, UC collaboration, hosted voice/public cloud (UCaaS), and managed voice/private cloud (UCaaS)
- North America
- Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA)
- Asia/Pacific (including Japan) (APJ)
- Latin America
This tracker is delivered on a quarterly basis via idc.com downloads. Deliverables for this tracker are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Historical data
- Forecast data
- With the purchase of IDC's Worldwide Quarterly Unified Communications and Collaboration Tracker, clients receive data in an excel pivot table via idc.com and inquiry time for supporting questions regarding data usage.
- Written analyses, trend explanations, and insights are further provided by IDC's Worldwide Enterprise Communications Infrastructure and Worldwide Unified Communications and Collaboration Continuous Intelligence Services (CISs).