IDC's Worldwide Channel Partner Ecosystem provides an in-depth view into the channels and partners of IT vendors. It showcases the interconnections across IT vendor partners, identifying their area of technology coverage, the industries they serve, geographic location data, and much more. This results in a map of channel partners' service, solution, and geographic coverage.
Markets and Technologies Covered
- 400,000+ companies and 1,000,000+ network relationships
- Technology coverage
- Industry coverage
- Technology scope (3rd Platform technologies)
- Cloud capability
- Vendor-to-partner relationships
- Geographic location
- Partner classification
- Company metrics (years in business, employee and revenue bands)
- Showcase of the overlap and interconnection of IT vendor channel partners
- Identifying channel and partner insights
- Mapping the partner ecosystem down to a city level, including size of partners and their coverage of technology, industry, and other contributing attributes.
- Identifying gaps in the partner ecosystem
- 9 regions: The United States, Canada, Japan, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Latin America, PRC, and Asia/Pacific
- 100+ countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, PRC, the rest of Asia/Pacific, the rest of CEE, the rest of Latin America, the rest of the Middle East and Africa, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, the United States, Venezuela, Vietnam, and more
The Worldwide Channel Partner Ecosystem is delivered on IDC’s online knowledge platform, which is updated constantly and accessible anywhere and at any time. The online platform offers insight into vendor partner relationships, segmented by multiple attributes, to help identify targeted markets of interest.
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What partnerships do my competitors currently have in place?
- Where does my partner's network overlap with my competitors' network?
- Which partners have complementary technology offerings that my products can support?
- What locations do my competitor partners cover, and where are their location gaps?
- What areas should I focus on to expand my partner network?
- How do I plan to leverage my channel partner strategy to best align to my core competencies?
- What type of partnerships do I need to set up at the minimum to compete and, at best, be better than my identified competitor partnerships?
- Where are the gaps in partner market coverage by geographic area that I can leverage to expand or contract my partner relationships?
IDC's Worldwide Channel Partner Ecosystem product delivers an up-to-date perspective of the channel partner relationships between IT vendors and their interconnected partners. This product allows users to assess evolving partner strategies against key attributes, including partner technology, industry, core domain, and geographic coverage. Partner company metrics, including city locations, employee and revenue bands, and age of partners, provide multiple ways for the worldwide channel partner ecosystem to be segmented and analyzed. Among the many vendors covered are:
Adobe, Amazon Web Services, Autodesk, Cisco, Citrix, Dell Technologies, Google, Hitachi, HP Inc., IBM, Intel, Intuit, Juniper, Micro Focus, Microsoft, NetApp, Oracle, Palo Alto Networks, Red Hat, Salesforce.com, SAP, SAS, ServiceNow, Siemens, Symantec, and VMware.