IDC's Korea ICT Market (Korean Version) service provides in-depth analysis, a forecast, and competitive data for various segments of the Korea ICT market. This service covers a gamut of topics such as computing hardware, software, services, and communications.
This product covers the following segments of the Korea ICT market:
- Personal computers
- Enterprise systems
- Packaged software
- IT services
- Disk storage
- Network equipment
- Telecommunications services and equipment
- Mobile communication services and devices
- Market size and forecast
- Market opportunities by product and service
- Vendor shares
- Market drivers and inhibitors
- Vertical market opportunities and trends
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- The technologies that are growing faster than the market average
- The market size and industry opportunity by technology
Throughout the year, this product will offer insight into the latest trends impacting the market. Potential studies include:
- Korea ICT 2020–2024 Forecast and Analysis: 2021 Year-End Review
- Korea ICT 2020–2024 Forecast and Analysis by Vertical: 2021 Year-End Review
- Korea ICT 2020–2024 Forecast and Analysis: 1H21 Update
- Korea ICT 2020–2024 Forecast and Analysis by Vertical: 1H21 Update
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What is the size of the Korea ICT market?
- What are the key drivers and inhibitors affecting the Korea ICT market?
- Which is the fastest-growing IT product in the Korea ICT market?
- Which vertical industry segment is spending the most on ICT in Korea?
IDC's Korea ICT Market (Korean Version) service reviews strategies, market positioning, and the future direction of several providers in the Korea information and communication market, including:
Avaya, Cisco, EMC, Epson, Fujitsu, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, KT, LG CNS, LG U+, Microsoft, Oracle, Samsung Electronics, Samsung SDS, SAP, SK Telecom, Symantec, and TmaxSoft.