IDC's Korea ICT Market (Korean Version) service provides in-depth analysis, a forecast, and competitive data for various segments of the Korea ICT market. This service covers a gamut of topics such as computing hardware, software, services, and communications.
Markets and Technologies Covered
- Personal computers
- Enterprise systems
- Packaged software
- IT services
- Disk storage
- Network equipment
- Telecommunications services and equipment
- Mobile communication services and devices
- Market size and forecast
- Market opportunities by product and service
- Vendor shares
- Market drivers and inhibitors
- Vertical market opportunities and trends
- The technologies that are growing faster than the market average
- The market size and industry opportunity by technology
- 9 regions: The United States, Canada, Japan, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Latin America, PRC, and Asia/Pacific
- 53 countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, PRC, the rest of Asia/Pacific, the rest of CEE, the rest of Latin America, the rest of the Middle East and Africa, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, the United States, Venezuela, and Vietnam
Throughout the year, this product will offer insight into the latest trends impacting the market. Potential studies include:
- Korea ICT 2023–2028 Forecast and Analysis: 2023 Year-End Review
- Korea ICT 2023–2028 Forecast and Analysis by Vertical: 2023 Year-End Review
- Korea ICT 2023–2028 Forecast and Analysis: 2023H1 Update
- Korea ICT 2023–2028 Forecast and Analysis by Vertical: 2023H1 Update
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What is the size of the Korea ICT market?
- What are the key drivers and inhibitors affecting the Korea ICT market?
- Which is the fastest-growing IT product in the Korea ICT market?
- Which vertical industry segment is spending the most on ICT in Korea?
IDC's Korea ICT Market (Korean Version) service reviews strategies, market positioning, and the future direction of several providers in the Korea information and communication market, including:
Avaya, Cisco, EMC, Epson, Fujitsu, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, KT, LG CNS, LG U+, Microsoft, Oracle, Samsung Electronics, Samsung SDS, SAP, SK Telecom, Symantec, and TmaxSoft.