Mastering AI Everywhere
WATCH LIVE FEED RECORDING
in the Digital Business Era
AI Adoption to Soar in Asia/Pacific Japan
IDC Predicts 80% of CIOs Will Harness AI by 2028
IDC Asia/Pacific revealed at the IDC FutureScape 2024 regional event that by 2028, 80% of CIOs will leverage organizational changes to harness AI, automation, and analytics – driving agile, insight-driven digital businesses.
The rapid and expansive growth of AI in the digital business landscape emphasizes the widening application of AI and the challenges and considerations for its effective implementation. IDC sees a three-phased evolution of AI adoption in the region from 2023-2028, from productivity enhancements in 2023, progressing to customer engagement by 2024 and introducing new business models by 2025.
IDC predicts that by 2026, tech providers will allocate half of R&D, staffing, and CAPEX investments to AI/automation, resulting in CIOs struggling with aligning vendor selection and IT operations priorities with new use cases.
As AI evolves from handling specific tasks to broader applications, the need for data-centric infrastructures, skill transformations, and trust is further emphasized.
Watch The Live Feed Recording
Master Your Roles. Master the Future
Explore our Role-Based Call-to-Action Around IDC FutureScape Reports
Let IDC FutureScape reports help you map your business strategy.
Let IDC FutureScape reports help you
- Frame the direction of your IT Strategy and Roadmap for the next 12-60 months
- Evaluate individual areas of IT impact in 2023 from fast-emerging technology solutions
- Justify technology adoption and investment decisions, big and small.
Enhance your story-telling and GTM plans with IDC FutureScape reports.
Enhance your story-telling and GTM plans with IDC FutureScape reports.*
- Align your GTM narratives to prediction statements that will resonate better with customers and prospects
- Get buyer insights to help evaluate your preferred engagement models for different personas (e.g. Executives, LoB vs CIO), assessment tools and customer testimonials that can be pursued in your marketing plan.
*Only Asia/Pacific Japan reports will include a Call to Action recommendations specific to Marketing Leaders.
Tech Sales Leaders
Use IDC’s predictions and sales playbook to better understand your client’s priorities.
Tech Sales Leaders
Leverage on IDC insights to better understand your clients’ priorities.
- Capitalize on our recommended sales narratives aimed at helping tech sales leaders and their account managers better position their portfolio/capabilities according to IDC’s prediction statements
- Get recommendations on how tech sales leaders can create value for their customers in each of the prediction areas. Examples of value creation could be lower cost, higher RoI, new revenue generation/revenue growth, higher margin/profitability, ecosystem-impact, sustainability/ESG milestones etc.
*Only Asia/Pacific Japan reports will include a Call to Action recommendations specific to Sales Leaders.
Master the Future beyond AI with these resources to Future-Proof Your Business.
Gen AI Path to Impact Excerpt
If you want to deep dive on what's Ahead for GenAI’s Implications for the Asia/Pacific enterprises, download this excerpt.
Featured IDC FutureScape Report Line-ups
If you are interested in our predictions for a specific technology, persona or industry, you can download the report list here.
Catch IDC FutureScape event in other Asia/Pacific cities
South KoreaRegister Now
Japan Webinar SeriesRegister Now
Singapore EventRegister Now
Asia/Pacific FutureScape Event Photo Gallery
Learn More About IDC’s AI Thought Leadership
#AskIDC analysts on the implications of technology and industry predictions in Asia Pacific region as we ride the Generative AI wave in this Digital Business Era.