The IDC Financial Insights: Worldwide Insurance IT Spending Guide examines the insurance industry opportunity from a technology, functional process, and geography perspective. This comprehensive database delivered via IDC's Customer Insights query tool allows the user to easily extract meaningful information about the insurance technology market by viewing data trends and relationships and making data comparisons.
IDC Financial Insights: Worldwide Insurance IT Spending Guide
This product covers the following segments of the insurance market:
- 9 regions: USA, Canada, Japan, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America, PRC, and Asia/Pacific
- 4 technologies: Hardware, software, services, and internal IT spend
- 7 lines of business: Accident and health, commercial property/casualty, corporate administration, enterprise utilities, life and annuity, personal property/casualty, and reinsurance
- 18 functional processes: Business acquisition, channel management, policy administration, and others
- 3 company size tiers: Institution size by tiers 1–3
- 6 years of data
This spending guide is delivered on a semiannual basis via a web-based interface for online querying and downloads. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative. The following is the deliverable for this spending guide:
- Annual five-year forecasts by regions, technologies, lines of business, functional processes, and tiers delivered twice a year
About This Spending Guide
IDC's IDC Financial Insights: Worldwide Insurance IT Spending Guide provides guidance on the expected technology opportunity around this market at a regional and total worldwide level. Segmented by technology, functional process, and geographic component, this guide provides IT vendors with insights into both large and rapidly growing segments of the insurance technology market and how the market will develop over the coming years.