IDC's Worldwide Quarterly Application Delivery Tracker® provides historical market share and forecast information for application delivery infrastructure, including application delivery controllers (ADCs) and application delivery controller-as-a-service (ADCaaS) markets. In addition, each technology is further segmented by deployment (service provider and enterprise) and form factor (appliance and software virtual appliance). Additional cloud segmentation is planned.
The Worldwide Quarterly Application Delivery Tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas. Measurement for this tracker is in vendor revenue.
- Company and vendor
- Technology: ADCs and ADCaaS
- Form factor: Appliance, software virtual appliance, and ADCaaS
- Deployment: Service provider and enterprise
- North America
- Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA)
- Asia/Pacific (including Japan) (APJ)
- Latin America
This tracker is delivered on a quarterly basis via a web-based interface for online querying and downloads. Deliverables for this tracker are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Historical data
- Forecast data
- Worldwide Quarterly Application Delivery Tracker
- Written analyses, trend explanations, and insights that are further provided by IDC's Worldwide Datacenter and Multicloud Networks Continuous Intelligence Service (CIS)
Research Vice President, Datacenter and Multicloud Networks
Research Director, Network Infrastructure
Group Vice President, Worldwide Enterprise Infrastructure Trackers and Americas Data & Analytics Team Lead