IDC's India Monthly Wearable Device Tracker® provides details on vendors, technology, market opportunity, and trend analysis in the growing wearable device market. This tracker breaks the market into two different categories — smart wearables and basic wearables — and provides detailed information concerning these product categories in an easy-to-use pivot table. Furthermore, it covers all key wearable categories in depth including wristbands, watches, earwear, modular, eyewear, clothing, and more. The program provides total monthly market share and vendor share information that can be broken down by key parameters. Measurement for this tracker is in shipments, market operating price (MOP), and value.
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas. Measurement for this tracker is in unit shipments, end-user value, and MOP.
- Product category: Basic wearable and smart wearable
- Product: Wristband, watch, earwear, and others
- Product details: Truly wireless, earwear — other, watch, wristband, and others
- Vendors: 30+, includes company, brand, and model level
- Model level
- Operating systems: Android, Android Wear, RTOS, Windows, WatchOS, and so forth
- Technical attributes: ECG, external speaker, GPS, heart rate sensor, kids' device, microphone, NFC, skin temperature sensor, touchscreen, UV sensor, waterproofing, Bluetooth, and display type
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and 3G/4G
- Price band
- Channel splits: Online and offline
- Segment group splits: Commercial and consumer
This tracker is delivered monthly via a web-based interface for online querying and downloads. Deliverables for this tracker are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Historical data
- Historical data — channel