The client wanted to increase its share of Saudi Arabia's business intelligence (BI) and analytics market and enhance its brand equity in the country, with a specific focus on tapping into the Kingdom's SMB segment.
It required an effective partner to support its efforts, first by developing a clear understanding of the drivers and perceptions that were shaping the market's investment decisions, and then by positioning the client in line with these factors.
As such, the client approached IDC to develop a suite of solutions aimed at enhancing its market positioning. To achieve this, it required multiple assets that could be leveraged across various campaigns.
Approach & Methodology
- Quantitative Research: IDC employed a quantitative research methodology, using a structured questionnaire to conduct the survey via computer-aided telephonic interviews.
- Targeted Audience: As per the client's requirements, the survey was targeted at ICT decision makers or influencers from a range of SMBs, with the respondents being able to choose whether they wanted the interviews to be conducted in English or Arabic.
- Multiple Deliverables: As part of the project, IDC delivered a White Paper and an accompanying infographic. This was then supplemented by email marketing campaigns, blogs, and an analytics presentation to be used during the client's events.
Key Benefits & Outcomes
- The client acquired an in-depth understanding of the key drivers and challenges shaping the adoption of BI and analytics solutions among SMBs in Saudi Arabia.
- The client leveraged the White Paper to educate prospects and the broader market on the capabilities and benefits of BI and analytics technologies. This enhanced the client's positioning within its desired market, bolstering its ability to generate new business opportunities.
- The supplementary content within the infographic, blogs, and email marketing campaigns further strengthened perceptions of the client's brand as a trusted partner for SMBs in the Saudi market.
- With the help of the White Paper, the client was able to fine tune and validate the messaging it was putting across to potential end customers in the BI and analytics arena.