Worldwide Semiannual Robotics and Drones Spending Guide examines the robotics and drone opportunities from a regional, industry, use case, and technology perspective. This comprehensive database delivered via pivot table format or IDC's Customer Insights query tool allows the user to easily extract meaningful information about the robotics and drone market by viewing data trends and relationships and making data comparisons.
Worldwide Semiannual Robotics and Drones Spending Guide
This product covers the following segments of the robotics market:
- 9 regions: The United States, Canada, PRC, Japan, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Asia/Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, and Latin America
- 60+ use cases: Assembly, welding and painting, automated production in mining, bottling pick and pack, shelf stocking, filmmaking, construction site inspection, surveillance, aerial photography, and more
- 20 industries: Banking, insurance, securities and investment services, discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, construction, resource industries, retail, wholesale, professional services, personal and consumer services, transportation, healthcare provider, federal/central government, state/local government, education, telecommunications, media, utilities, and consumer
- 18 robotic systems technology markets: Across hardware, software, and services categories; Hardware -- effector, sensor, consumer robot, industrial robot, service robot, enterprise network, server, and storage; Software -- command and control, network infrastructure software, and specific applications; Services -- application management, education and training, facility modification, hardware deployment and support, network consulting, management and integration, operations and technology consulting, and systems integration
- 16 drone systems technology markets: Across hardware, software, and services categories; Hardware -- Effector, sensor, consumer drone, industrial drone, service drone, server, and storage; Software -- command and control, network infrastructure software, and specific applications; Services -- application management, education and training, hardware deployment and support, network consulting, management and integration, operations and technology consulting, and systems
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- The definition of the robotics and drone market from a type and use case perspective
- The size of the robotics and drone opportunity by region, industry, technology and use case
- Market drivers impacting robotics and drone growth
- How robotics relates to the cognitive computing market
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What are the different types of robots and drones which comprise the landscape?
- How will robotics and drone adoption vary by region, use case, and industry?
- How will the robotics and drone market grow over the forecast period by industry and use case?
- Which vertical markets present the greatest growth opportunity for robotics and drone technology?
Global Program Coverage
About This Spending Guide
IDC's Worldwide Semiannual Robotics and Drones Spending Guide provides guidance on the expected technology opportunity around this market at a regional and total worldwide level. Segmented by industry, use case, and technology component, this guide provides IT vendors with insights into this rapidly growing market and how the market will develop over the coming year.
Timely Delivery and Support
Throughout the year, this product will offer insight into the latest trends impacting the market.
The overall worldwide and regional total addressable technology market for robotics and drones
Specific use cases that help illustrate how robotics and drones are impacting various industries
IDC Products and Services: Solving Business Challenges on the 3rd Platform
Meet the Experts
Vice President Consulting & Strategic Solutions, Latin America
Senior Research Analyst, European Industry Solutions, Customer Insights & Analysis
Senior Research Analyst, European Server Team
Senior Analyst, Consumer & Mobile Research
Senior Research Analyst, Systems & Infrastructure Solutions and Imaging Devices & Document Solutions, Bulgaria
Senior Research Director, European Consumer Wireless and Mobile Communications, IDC EMEA
Program Manager, Insights, MEA
Program Vice President, Customer Insights & Analysis
Research Director, IDC Worldwide Robotics
Research Director, Service Robots
Senior Market Analyst
Group Manager, Communications, IDC Japan
Research Manager, EMEA
Senior Market Analyst, IT Spending, IDC Japan
Analyst, ROC, Latin America
Senior Market Analyst, Communications, IDC Japan
Research Manager, Wearables, Drones and Consumer Robotics
Senior Market Analyst
Group Director, Software & Security / IT Spending, IDC Japan
Vice President, Emerging Technology Research