IDC's Compete is a companion product to 'its flagship Trackers that are a leading industry benchmark for measuring and monitoring a market's size and forecast by country across various technologies. Asia/Pacific Consumer Devices: Compete provides an in-depth analysis of the Asia/Pacific excluding Japan and China market that will help customers develop a deeper sense of the trends to prepare a sound market strategy. IDC's in-country tracker analysts are able to provide an unrivaled in-depth market view based on the latest trends and analysis garnered from numerous supplier interviews and other secondary sources.
Markets and Technologies Covered
- Trends and insights of smart connected devices will be shared quarterly in this program.
- Apart from those devices, augmented reality/virtual reality devices, PC/mobile gaming, and other interesting devices–related topics can also be found in this research program.
- Executive Summary of the key market highlights for the period
- Market Overview with assumptions and key highlights that affect the trendline
- Competitive Analysis of vendors at an overall level and by a deeper market segmentation to highlight vendor strengths and market positioning
- Product Segmentation to cover key market shifts by various subsegmentations within a product
- Forecast Analysis of the overall market with assumptions and key highlights that affect the trendline
- Buyer Segmentation with commentary on key spending trends by segment (consumer, government, education, small, medium, large and very large enterprises) to comment on large deals and events
- Channel Analysis of major movements across service providers, etailers, systems integrators, and so forth for those trackers that include this data
Key Questions Answered
- What are the macrotrends and microtrends shaping the spending in this market?
- What is the product segmentation analysis by category to observe growth and shifts in spending within various product categories?
- What is the competitive outlook in this market, and what is behind the market winning strategies of leading vendors?
- Which buyer segments are spending more/less, and what drives the motivation/reluctance to spend by major buyer segments?
- What are the forecasts and related assumptions in the short and long term?
This service reviews the strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the consumer devices market, including:
Acer, AMD, Apple, ASUS, Cherry Mobile, Dell, FPT, Google, HMD/Nokia, HONOR, HP Inc., Huawei, Intel, Lava, Lenovo, LG Electronics, Microsoft, MediaTek, MSI OnePlus, OPPO, Qualcomm, realme, Samsung, Transsion, vivo, Xiaomi, and Zyrex.