Building Up Cybersecurity Defense for a Digital-first World

Pave the Way for a CyberSecure Future Across Asia/Pacific

81% of Asia/Pacific organizations are either in the process of implementing security requirements or remain uncertain about how to address data sovereignty concerns.

Adoption of hybrid cloud/multi-cloud computing is expected to keep growing in the digital business era.
However, as adoption increases, so does the threat level and risks. Unfortunately within Asia/Pacific, only 19% of organizations have achieved full compliance with their data sovereignty requirements, with the remaining 81% are either in the process of implementing these requirements or remain uncertain about how to address data sovereignty concerns, according to an IDC research. Some of these organizations don't have concrete plans and plan to seek proper guidance in navigating the region's diverse regulatory and cyber-threat landscape.

Demonstrate your expertise and problem-solving solutions at IDC’s Security Event Series throughout Asia/Pacific and Japan. Join us in educating and guiding organizations on how to safeguard their proprietary data in the cloud.

Key Security Themes

Threat Intelligence

Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)

Ransomware & Risk Management

Cloud & Network Security

Digital Identity Management (Zero Trust)

Identity and Access Management (IAM)

Operational Technology Security

Unified Threat Management (UTM)

Join Our Security Events Series

Cybersecurity at TNBT Singapore

Cybersecurity at TNBT Singapore

Cybersecurity at TNBT Australia

Cybersecurity at TNBT Australia

CSO100 Awards & Symposium India

CSO100 Awards & Symposium India



Learn more
Cybersecurity at TNBT ASEAN (Thailand)

Cybersecurity at TNBT ASEAN (Thailand)

Cybersecurity at TNBT China

Cybersecurity at TNBT China

India Security Roadshows

India Security Roadshows

Why Partner With Us

Boost Brand Image

Partner with IDC & Foundry for regional prestige

Expanded Audience

Directly position offerings to decision-makers, industry leaders, and influencers in the tech domain

In-Depth Market Knowledge

Create trusted and quality content backed by IDC and Foundry experts

Data Driven Approach

360° engagement and audience requisition with delegates meticulously selected from multiple sources

Comprehensive End User Data Collection

Harness the power of rich attendee data, gaining insights into market preferences, behaviors, and potential customer needs guide and refine future strategies

Be a Part of The Next Big Thing (TNBT) in Asia/Pacific Events

In 2024, IDC Asia/Pacific and Foundry Asia/Pacific are partnering to establish the vanguard of tech conferences in Asia/Pacific excluding Japan and India.

Our event partners will benefit from:

  • Data-backed buyer conversations courtesy of IDC market research
  • Narrative storytelling in forms of engaging content
  • Partner capabilities framed in the language the audience will easily relate to
  • Multi-channel and multi-format approaches that resonate with customer demands
  • Face time and orchestrated networking with IT and business decisions makers
  • Wider exposure to a combined audience capturing influential personas across multiple co-located and topic-adjacent events – Asian Financial Services, AI & GenAI, Clean Tech & ESG Reporting, Cybersecurity, and more

Join our Security Event Series as part of The Next Big Thing and experience a multifaceted event that captures the evolving landscape of the business world in the digital age.

Partner with us

Christian Fam

Research Manager
IDC Asia/Pacific

GenAI in Cybersecurity: A Treat or Threat?

3 Ways Vendors Can Help Their Clients Maximize GenAI While Staying Secure

Generative AI (GenAI) is influencing a new era in cybersecurity. Its advent brings a duality of impact: on one side, it dramatically enhances security measures, and on the other, it introduces sophisticated challenges that require innovative countermeasures.

Christian Fam delves into the dual edges of generative AI from a security perspective, examining how it fortifies and tests the cybersecurity landscape.

Partner With Us Today

Take the first step in securing organizations across Asia/Pacific and showcase your cybersecurity expertise at IDC’s Security Event Series

IDC | Foundry

IT executives rely on IDC and Foundry events for discovering new ideas, trends, and solutions that drive their technology strategies. Leveraging IDC’s deep market intelligence and advisory expertise, and Foundry’s rich media brands (CIO, Computerworld, InfoWorld) and relationships, IDC and Foundry produce powerful learning and networking experiences for IT decision makers around the world.