Careers at IDC ASEAN
As the world's leading provider of technology intelligence, industry analysis, market data, and strategic and tactical guidance, we can't afford to wait for things to happen. That's why our people are the industry's most forward thinking.
A career at IDC enables you to sharpen your talents, working with some of the most recognized analysts in the industry. Come join our team of intelligent, collaborative and passionate individuals, just like you. Learn more about our culture and why IDC is a great place to work.
IDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, handicap, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, ancestry, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or other categories protected by law.
- For more than four decades, IDC has attracted and employed top-notch people skilled in identifying customer needs, analyzing vendors, assessing technology, and interpreting market trends to support the strategic planning, business development, and marketing requirements of the industry.
- Compensation packages include competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental, perks and exchange programs, educational and training programs designed for career growth. Great benefits, committed professionals in a multicultural environment, and a great location make IDC both the best source for information on the IT industry and a great place to fulfill career aspirations.
You will be working for an Industry Thought Leader
- When you join IDC, you become a part of the $3.24 billion IDG family, the world’s leading technology media, events, research, and advisory business.
- IDC is the most quoted ICT analyst firm on the Wall Street and in global media — so you will be working for a company that shapes the future of the industry.
- The wider investment community and ICT companies make financial investment decisions based on IDC’s forecasts and trend analysis.
- IDC engages across the entire ICT and Technology industry globally and is the only analyst firm with local research and consulting capabilities across 13 countries in Asia/Pacific.
- You will be part of a company that enables companies to build their success strategies.
- IDC’s local expertise and unique solutions-based approach will allow you to offer clients an end-to-end solution that will enable them to assess their markets, prepare their strategy and messaging, and create a platform to engage their customers.
Personal Growth and Development
- Working for IDC will allow you to engage with senior industry leaders within the ICT industry, Government Agencies, and the Investment Community.
- It’s a great company to work for if you want to build an exceptional industry network — become a trusted advisor for industry leaders.
- Learn while you earn. Our unique business and insights into the global ICT industry will allow you to enrich your knowledge of the industry as you go about doing your job.
- Our open and transparent culture promotes engagement across the business and all levels, and this ensures all our executives are accessible; as a result, everyone plays a critical role in the success of the business.
We reward high performers
- At IDC, we put strong focus on growth and development internally therefore take building "High Performing" teams very seriously. We focus on nurturing and building successful talent.
- We are people centric, which explains why a major percentage of our employees in IDC ASEAN have been with IDC for over 5 years. Our talent stay in IDC to build their careers.
The IDC Internship Program
Apply for Internship
- The IDC Internship Program is designed to provide “real life” industry experience to students with the aim of developing their technical and interpersonal skills, allowing them to be prepared for the workforce.
- You will have firsthand experience working in a multinational and multicultural organization, which is the world’s leading provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and ICT events.
- You are working for an Industry Thought Leader..
- You will develop your intellectual skills and business acumen.
- You open yourself for a long-term career at IDC.
- You can expect to be assigned challenging projects and tasks.
- Be involved in projects that are designed to complement your academic program.
- Gain broad exposure to the IDC organization and experience working in a matrix environment (an opportunity for you to personally develop skills and explore career possibilities).
- Provide opportunities that stimulate their interests and provide real-world experiences
- Provide adequate, reliable, and regular supervision and coaching
- Ensure interns are keeping pace and accomplishing goals
- Full-time employment with fast-tracked career growth opportunities for outstanding performance (upon graduation)
At IDC ASEAN, we have various internship opportunities within these teams:
- Marketing / Events
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
Frequently asked questions