IDC Manufacturing Insights' European Manufacturing Digital Transformation Strategies advisory service provides subscribers with the latest trends and developments on information and communications technology (ICT) strategies for the Western European manufacturing sector. This service delivers fact-based research and analysis to help manufacturers make better-informed business decisions by developing cost-effective ICT strategies and tactics to support their digital transformation strategies. A particular focus is on business IT solution priorities including supply chain management (SCM), manufacturing execution systems (MESs), and product life-cycle management (PLM) and on how innovative technologies such as cloud, mobility, big data, and social can help. Continuous monitoring of the market allows for the identification of key opportunity areas for IT vendors targeting the Western European manufacturing sectors.
This advisory service builds upon IDC Manufacturing Insights' Global Manufacturing Performance database of more than 850 companies from around the world and our substantial survey work on manufacturers in Western Europe, including our yearly Pan European Summit. This service develops unique analysis and comprehensive data through IDC Manufacturing Insights' proprietary research projects, along with ongoing communications with industry experts, manufacturing CIOs, line-of-business executives, and information and communications technology product and service vendors. To ensure relevance, our analysts work with subscribers to identify and prioritize specific topics to be covered in research reports. Our analysts are also available to provide personalized advice for manufacturing executives and ICT vendors to help them make better-informed decisions.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Best practices on the use of IT to generate revenue, increase efficiencies, reduce costs, gain competitive advantage, and ensure regulatory compliance
- Case studies and best practices on the use of IT to support supply chain management, manufacturing operations management, and product life-cycle management
- Key market trends and challenges facing the manufacturing business in Western Europe
- Strategies for mobility, collaboration, and integration
- Coverage of most relevant vendor events and release of innovative value propositions
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- EMEA manufacturing top 10 predictions: What are the key manufacturing industry trends in ICT?
- How are manufacturers preparing for digital transformation in Europe?
- What are the latest trends and most prominent vendors of supply chain, manufacturing execution, and product life-cycle management applications?
- What are the best practices and benchmarks for key technologies for innovation accelerators, such as AR/VR, cognitive/AI, robotics, 3D printing, and IoT?
Who Should Subscribe
IDC Manufacturing Insights' European Manufacturing Digital Transformation Strategies research advisory service is ideally suited to support the needs of manufacturing CIOs, senior IT managers, and line-of-business executives. Technology product managers and marketers that support the manufacturing industry will also benefit from timely research findings and analysis from this service.