The IDC Manufacturing Insights: European Manufacturing Digital Transformation Strategies advisory service provides subscribers with the latest trends and developments on information and communications technology (ICT) strategies for the European manufacturing sector. This service delivers fact-based research and analysis to help manufacturers make better-informed business decisions by developing cost-effective ICT strategies and tactics to support their digital transformation (DX) strategies. Particular focus is on how European manufacturers can transform in light of the revolution that DX is bringing forward and on how innovative technologies such as the cloud, IoT, robotics, and wearables accelerate this process. Continuous monitoring of the market allows for the identification of key opportunity areas for IT vendors targeting the European manufacturing sectors.
IDC Manufacturing Insights: European Manufacturing Digital Transformation Strategies
This advisory service builds upon IDC's Future Enterprise Resilience and European Industry Impact surveys, and our substantial survey work on topics such as cloud, IT/OT convergence, supply chain, and the future of work as well as our yearly Pan-European Summits. This service develops unique analysis and comprehensive data through IDC Manufacturing Insights' proprietary research projects, along with ongoing communications with industry experts, manufacturing CIOs, line-of-business executives, and ICT product and service vendors. To ensure relevance, our analysts work with subscribers to identify and prioritize specific topics to be covered in research reports. Our analysts are also available to provide personalized advice for manufacturing executives and ICT vendors to help them make better-informed decisions.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Business sentiment in the European market, covering business priorities, the IT decision-making processes, and technology investment trends
- Best practices on the use of IT to generate revenue, increase efficiencies, improve resilience, reduce costs, gain competitive advantage, and ensure regulatory compliance
- Key market trends and challenges facing the manufacturing business in Europe
- Strategies for accelerating decision making and collaboration, through technology integration
- Coverage of the most relevant vendor events and release of innovative value propositions
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- From the EMEA manufacturing top 10 predictions, what are the key manufacturing industry trends in ICT?
- Where are European manufacturers on their digital transformation journey, and how are they preparing for the future?
- Which decision makers do I need to involve in order to accelerate DX?
- What are the best practices and benchmarks for key technologies for innovation accelerators such as AR/VR, cognitive/AI, robotics, 3D printing, blockchain, and IoT?
- What does resilience mean in a post-pandemic business environment?
- What is the impact of DX on my workforce?
- How does sustainability affect manufacturers today, and what are the opportunities beyond the requirements everyone is facing?
Who Should Subscribe
The IDC Manufacturing Insights: European Manufacturing Digital Transformation Strategies research advisory service is ideally suited to support the needs of manufacturing CIOs, senior IT managers, and line-of-business executives. Technology product managers and marketers that support the manufacturing industry will also benefit from timely research findings and analysis from this service.