The Worldwide Public Cloud Services Spending Guide examines the public cloud services opportunity from a technology, industry, and geography perspective. This comprehensive database delivered via IDC's Customer Insights query tool allows the user to easily extract meaningful information about the public cloud services technology market by viewing data trends and relationships and making data comparisons.
Worldwide Public Cloud Services Spending Guide
This product covers the following segments of the public cloud services market:
- 9 regions: USA, Canada, Japan, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America, PRC, and Asia/Pacific
- 53 countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, PRC, the rest of Asia/Pacific, the rest of CEE, the rest of Latin America, the rest of the Middle East and Africa, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, the United States, Venezuela, and Vietnam
- 79 technologies: Across 3 product categories: 2 IaaS categories (including basic storage and server); 24 PaaS categories including advanced and predictive analytics software, deployment-centric application platforms, end-user query, reporting, and analysis, model-driven application platforms, and robotic process automation software and 53 SaaS categories including advertising software, AI software platforms, digital commerce, human capital management, marketing campaign management, and security analytics, intelligence, response, and orchestration.
- 20 industries: Banking, insurance, securities and investment services, discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, construction, resource industries, retail, wholesale, professional services, personal and consumer services, transportation, healthcare provider, federal/central government, state/local government, education, telecommunications, media, utilities, and consumer
- 5 company size segments: 1–9, 10–99, 100–499, 500–999, and 1,000+ employees
- 2 deployment types: Public cloud services and on-premise/others
This spending guide is delivered on a semiannual basis via a web-based interface for online querying and downloads. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative. The following are the deliverables for this spending guide:
Annual five-year forecasts by region, country, technology, industry, company size, and deployment type, delivered twice a year
About This Spending Guide
IDC's Worldwide Public Cloud Services Spending Guide provides guidance on the expected technology opportunity around this market at a regional and total worldwide level. Segmented by industry and technology component, this guide provides IT vendors with insights into both large and rapidly growing market segments of the public cloud services market and how the market will develop over the coming years.
The Value of Subscribing to IDC Spending Guides
How Customers Use Spending Guides to Pinpoint Opportunities
Meet the Experts
Senior Research Manager, European Industry Solutions, Customer Insights & Analysis
Senior Research Manager
Program Vice President, Customer Insights & Analysis
Research Analyst, Customer Insights & Analysis