Build a successful go-to-market strategy, understand your opportunities, and demonstrate your value to customers and investors.
We understand the unique pressures you are facing as a technology disruptor to carve out a space in the market, establish your brand and increase your customer base.
We empower you to shape your competitive positioning, build messaging that will resonate with your key audience, and help you create a strategy that maximises your business’ potential.
From concept to customer, we can help your business at every stage of your journey.
IDC provides you with industry leading data, research, and access to market experts to support you in:
- Identifying growth opportunities and lead generation
- Accessing the market and engaging partners
- Demonstrating the value of your products and services to investors and customers
- Building fact-based, impactful, go-to-market strategies
How can IDC help your business grow?
You need to deliver the right message, to the right person, at the right time. How you deliver that, the tactics used and the tools used are now much more complex. You need to go-to-market with a digital-first, customer-centric strategy that engages the customer on the topics and issues they care about. In this eBook we will look at the elements you need to make your 2024 go-to-market planning a success.
We can help you to:
- Get/present a clear picture of your market
- Access and engage with Senior level executives with influencing/purchasing authority
- Identify where the growth opportunities are
- Know which industries, geographies and personas you should target
- Create market-specific research-driven content relevant to your audience
- Know where you stand against key competitors
- Provide independent data to support investor business cases and secure VC funding
- Shortlist potential partners
Why should you choose IDC?
More than 1,300 analysts in over 110 countries, providing data and in-depth insight into both regional and global market trends
Research conducted with 1000’s of IT and technology companies working in industries such as retail, finance, health, energy, government, and manufacturing
Over 350,000 end-user survey respondents providing comprehensive data and insight into their markets, their priorities and challenges, and the tech they are buying and using
Detailed spending data to know where businesses are investing and what technologies they are buying
42,000 IT decision makers attend our events every year
27% of Fortune 1000 companies use IDC to benchmark $65 billion IT purchases
IDC have programmes built to help start-ups, scales ups, disruptors, and emerging tech companies to build trust in their brand, expand reach and drive lead generation and revenue.