IDC's Japan Cloud Services (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) market has entered the period of maturity. Cloud services increase the efficiency of IT and transform business as well as society. Thus cloud services shrink the traditional IT market and generate new IT opportunities such as intelligent/innovative solutions. It is important for IT suppliers to focus on their cloud businesses and carry out their growth strategies. IDC's Japan Cloud Services (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) tracks the business trends of key players in the cloud services market and provides market sizing, five-year forecast, detailed analysis, and vendor business models. This service also offers enhanced coverage of the cloud solutions market, which is more diversified and segmented.
Japan Cloud Services (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Market size and forecast by service segment (applications, platforms, and infrastructure)
- Market size and forecast by deployment model (public cloud and private cloud)
- Customer adoption trends and preferences, drivers, and inhibitors
- Vendors competitive analysis
- Influential analysis by cloud gives impact on the IT market
- Japan Public IT Cloud Services Forecast
- Japan Private IT Cloud Services Forecast
- Japan Professional/Managed Cloud Services Forecast
- IDC Survey: Japan Cloud Market
- IDC MarketScape: Japan Cloud Services 2019
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Cloud 2019 Predictions — Japan Implications
Note: All documents will be delivered in local language with the exception of up to two market share and market forecast documents, which will be delivered in both English and local language.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the revenue opportunities for cloud vendors in Japan?
- What are the key factors for success in this market?
- How do cloud vendors react to changing patterns in end users' requirements and investments?
- Which service segments are the largest growth opportunities for the cloud market in Japan?
- What are the key IT dynamics currently influencing the cloud market in Japan?
- How do the leading cloud vendors increase their business, and how do emerging vendors drive the business?