The IDC Health Insights: Asia/Pacific Healthcare Digital Transformation Strategies service provides an overview of regional- and country-level digital strategies that various health-related entities are undertaking currently. It offers insights into the future of healthcare delivery and how the ecosystem of medical device and life science companies, hospitals, and health insurance payors will affect its transformation. The program will also cover information and communication technology (ICT) spending for the market areas of health providers and life sciences.
IDC Health Insights: Asia/Pacific Healthcare Digital Transformation Strategies
The IDC Health Insights: Asia/Pacific Healthcare Digital Transformation Strategies service develops unique and comprehensive analyses of data based on annual surveys and analyst expertise, focused on providing actionable recommendations targeting the value-based healthcare system. Ongoing communications with industry experts, health industry stakeholders, and technology vendors, complemented by secondary research from conferences, publications, and third-party news sources, all bolster the actionable content. To ensure relevance, our analysts work with subscribers to identify and prioritize specific topics to be covered in research reports.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Impact of COVID-19 on healthcare organizations, including the new care delivery model
- Technology forecasts and market sizing for critical growth markets
- Best practices and emerging trends from digital transformation in the healthcare market
- Opportunity perspectives related to the expanding patient care continuum into smart aged living and healthy living and preventive healthcare practices
- Interoperability, digital transformation, and consumerization of healthcare for medical device manufacturers, life science companies, and hospitals
- Adoption of innovation accelerators such as AI, IoT, AR/VR, and robotics to enhance patient experience and operational efficiency of healthcare organizations
- Population health management in the context of pandemic outbreak
- Relevance of digital tools in revolutionizing mental wellness
- Evolution of ecosystem models in redefining care delivery, especially in chronic care management
- Evolving smart homes as care delivery shifts from hospital centric to patient centric
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- How do healthcare organizations need to be prepared for the next normal, post pandemic?
- How will healthcare organizations achieve cost and care efficiency targets through IT?
- How does COVID-19 as an accelerator drive the digital transformation of healthcare organizations?
- Which technologies will have the greatest impact on transforming care delivery models?
- What are the key use cases that could be effectively adopted by healthcare organizations?
- How do trust, security, and data privacy play key roles in enabling digital transformation?
- How will healthcare organizations and payers select technology and partners for service and care delivery innovation?
- How will government policies and regulations affect digital transformation strategies for health delivery companies?
Who Should Subscribe
This service is ideally suited to support the needs of product development and strategy teams of hospital and pharmaceutical chief information officers (CIOs) and other executives; medical device manufacturing companies; the product development, sales and marketing, strategic planning, and mergers and acquisitions departments of IT vendors; and investment bankers with an interest in the healthcare market.