IDC Health Insights' Asia/Pacific Healthcare Digital Transformation Strategies service provides an overview of regional and country-level digital strategies various health-related entities are undertaking currently. It offers insights into the future of healthcare delivery and how the ecosystem of medical device and life sciences companies, hospitals, and health insurance payors will affect its transformation. The program will also cover information and communication technology (ICT) spending for the market areas of health providers and life sciences.
The Asia/Pacific Healthcare Digital Transformation Strategies service develops unique and comprehensive analyses of data, based on annual surveys and analyst expertise, focused on providing actionable recommendations. Ongoing communications with industry experts, health industry stakeholders, and technology vendors, complemented by secondary research from conferences, publications, and third-party news sources, bolster the actionable content. To ensure relevance, our analysts work with subscribers to identify and prioritize specific topics to be covered in research reports.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Technology forecasts and market sizing for critical growth markets
- Best practices and emerging trends from the expanding patient care continuum
- Interoperability, digital transformation, consumerization of healthcare, and IoT for medical device manufacturers, life sciences companies, and hospitals
- Digital transformation–driven disruption in traditional health delivery systems
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- How will healthcare organizations achieve cost and care efficiency targets through IT?
- Which technologies will have the greatest impact on transforming care delivery models?
- Who would be the key decision makers of digital transformation at healthcare organizations?
- How will healthcare organizations and payers select technology and partners for service and care delivery innovation?
- How will government policies and regulations affect digital transformation strategies for health delivery companies?
Who Should Subscribe
This service is ideally suited to support the needs of product development and strategy teams of medical device manufacturing companies; hospital and pharmaceutical chief information officers (CIOs) and other executives; the product development, sales and marketing, strategic planning, and mergers and acquisitions departments of IT vendors; and investment bankers with an interest in the healthcare market.