IDC Health Insights: Asia/Pacific Health Industry Intelligence provides technology vendors with an Asia/Pacific health market perspective, looking at industry subsegments, core processes, and technology categories. This service provides actionable information to Asia/Pacific marketers, sales leaders and professionals, product managers, market intelligence, and channels managers to accelerate and simplify their jobs, sharing detailed data on industry trends, buying behavior, industry personas, and market sizing.
IDC Health Insights: Asia/Pacific Health Industry Intelligence
This advisory service provides an Asia/Pacific view on the health industry and its subsegments, providing technology suppliers with actionable information on current and future technology purchasing behavior through IDC's proprietary data and analysis.
The service enables subscribers to assess Asia/Pacific market opportunities accurately and better understand their potential prospects by analyzing ICT buyers, both IT and line of business. Research from the service will provide insights into their varying priorities, considering process improvement drivers and their linkage to technology while offering useful guidance to build sales messages and go-to-market initiatives for digital technology providers.
Throughout the year, this service will address tech suppliers' needs in the Asia/Pacific region, including:
- Evaluating the health technology market opportunity in the Asia/Pacific region
- Understanding the health sector buyers and their priorities in the Asia/Pacific region
- Preparing a focused go-to-market approach for the Asia/Pacific region
- Refining regionally relevant sales messages
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success in the Asia/Pacific market:
- How much will the health industry in Asia/Pacific spend on ICT today and in the future?
- What are the key business drivers in Asia/Pacific across key health processes?
- What technologies are health companies in Asia/Pacific investing in today? And what are the differences across the health subindustries in Asia/Pacific?
- What are the key business priorities for tech buyers in the Asia/Pacific health sector, and how does that influence their technology purchasing patterns? How can you map sales opportunities against those business issues?
- Who are the key personas to address in the health sector, and what are their key concerns?
- How can I have more relevant and timely conversations with my key customers and prospects in this sector in Asia/Pacific?
- How can I stay on top of the issues that matter to health executives and their challenges, roles, and issues?
Who Should Subscribe
The service provides actionable industry insights and guidance to key IT vendor decision makers operating in or planning to enter into the Asia/Pacific health market:
- Asia/Pacific marketers (field marketers and regional CMOs)
- Asia/Pacific sales leaders and professionals
- Asia/Pacific product managers (tech domain leads)
- Asia/Pacific market intelligence and research
- Asia/Pacific channels managers (alliances and distribution channels/partners)