IDC's European 5G Monetization and Adoption Strategies service provides market-leading data and insights to help communication service providers, technology vendors, device manufacturers, and systems integrators to develop, refine, and effectively take to market winning products, value propositions, use cases, and best practices to support their market engagement in the B2B/enterprise segment. The program offers data-driven insights and forecasts of spending on 5G-powered services, such as network slicing, mobile networks, and 5G-dependent use cases, as well as guidance on private and public deployments and the capabilities service providers need to develop to successfully support such services. Trends on enterprise devices and market shares, along with related forecasts, are also covered.
European 5G Monetization and Adoption Strategies
Meet the Experts
Associate Vice President
Research Manager, Telecoms & Networking
Research Analyst, European 5G Enterprise Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Monetization strategies in the B2B mobile domain
- Telco-centric enterprise solution spending
- Private mobile networks and 5G network slicing
- 5G use cases by sector
- 5G connections and enterprise device shipments
- 5G network deployments and models
- Open API opportunities in the B2B domain
- Key strategic organizational options to optimize monetization
- Partnerships and start-ups
- Key go-to-market options — marketplaces
- Europe 5G/4G Private Mobile Network Forecast, 2022–2027
- Europe 5G-Dependent IoT Use Case Forecast, 2022–2027
- Europe 5G Connections Forecast, 2022–2027
- European 5G Enterprise Use Case Development
- Europe Unified Endpoint Management Market Shares, 2023
- Europe Enterprise Mobility Management Market Shares, 2023
- Europe Enterprise Mobility Management Forecast, 2023–2028
- Europe Unified Endpoint Management Forecast, 2023–2028
- 5G Awareness and Spending Intentions in Europe
- Europe Enterprise Mobile Device Strategies and Best Practices
- Specific product categories explored by key players in Europe
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How is the market for private mobile networks developing in Europe?
- What 5G use cases/applications are enterprises adopting fastest in Europe?
- How are vendors addressing 5G-related enterprise opportunities, and why?
- What 5G use cases should vendors develop?
- How fast are 5G connections growing in Europe compared with earlier generations?
- What are the most relevant players optimizing monetization in the mobile space? And what are the key strategic options to make that happen?
- What are vendors doing to develop 5G applications?
- How are vendors working together to develop 5G use cases?
- 8.What are the key market trends in enterprise devices?
- Accenture plc
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Atos SE
- BT Group plc
- Capgemini Services SAS
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Google LLC
- HCL Technologies Limited
- HP Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Intel Corporation
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- KPN N.V.
- Logicalis Group Limited
- Microsoft Corporation
- Nokia Corporation
- Nuuday A/S
- Oracle Corporation
- Orange Business Services
- Proximus Group
- Qualcomm Inc.
- ServiceNow, Inc.
- Swisscom Ltd.
- Tata Communications Limited
- Telecom Italia SpA
- Telefonica S.A.
- Telenor ASA
- Telia Company AB
- VMware, Inc.
- Verizon Communications, Inc.
- Virgin Media Limited
- Vodafone Group Plc
- Wipro Limited