IDC's European 5G Strategies service provides market-leading data and insights to help communication service providers, technology vendors, device manufacturers, and systems integrators to develop, refine, and take to market effectively winning products, value propositions, use cases, and best practices to support their market engagement in the B2B/Enterprise segment. Data-driven insights and forecasts of spending on 5G-powered services like network slicing, mobile networks and 5G-dependent use cases and guidance are addressed, including private and public deployments as well as any capability that the service provider needs to develop to provide that service successfully. Trends on enterprise devices, market shares, and forecasts are provided.
European 5G Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- 5G monetization strategies
- Telco-centric enterprise solution spending
- Private mobile networks and 5G network slicing
- 5G use cases by sector
- 5G connections and enterprise device shipments
- 5G network deployments and models
- 5G/4G Private Mobile Network Spending Forecast
- 5G-Dependent IoT Use Case Forecast
- 5G Connections Forecast
- European 5G Enterprise Use Case Development
- European Unified Endpoint Management/Enterprise Mobility Management Market Share and Forecast
- 5G Awareness and Spending Intentions Study
- European Enterprise Mobile Device Strategies and Best Practices
- Specific product categories explored by key players
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How is the market for private mobile networks developing in Europe?
- What 5G use cases/applications are enterprises adopting fastest in Europe?
- How are vendors addressing 5G-related enterprise opportunities? Why?
- What 5G use cases should vendors develop?
- How fast are 5G connections growing in Europe compared to earlier generations?
- What are vendors doing to develop 5G applications?
- How are vendors working together to develop 5G use cases?
- 8.What are the key market trends in enterprise devices?
Accenture plc, Amazon Web Services Inc., Apple Inc., Atos SE, BT Group plc, Capgemini Services SAS, Cisco Systems Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Deutsche Telekom AG, Ericsson, Google LLC, HCL Technologies Limited, HP Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM, Intel Corporation, Juniper Networks, Inc., KPN N.V., Logicalis Group Limited, Microsoft Corporation, NTT, Nokia Corporation, Nuuday, O2 Holdings Ltd., Oracle Corporation, Orange S.A., Proximus Group, Qualcomm Inc., Samsung, ServiceNow, Inc., Swisscom Ltd., Tata Communications Limited, Telecom Italia SpA, Telefonica S.A., Telenor ASA, Telia Company AB, VMware, Inc., Verizon Communications, Inc., Virgin Media Limited, Vodafone Group Plc, Wipro Limited