IDC's European 5G Strategies service provides market-leading data and insights to help communication service providers, technology vendors, and systems integrators develop, refine, and take to market effectively winning 5G B2B value propositions, use cases, and best practices to support their market engagement. Data-driven insights and forecasts of spending on private mobile networks and 5G-dependent IoT use cases and guidance are included. Market shares and a forecast of the European unified endpoint management market are also provided.
European 5G Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- 5G Enterprise Spending
- Private Mobile Networks and 5G Network Slicing
- 5G Use Cases by Sector
- 5G Connections
- Unified Endpoint Management/Enterprise Mobility Management
- 5G Network Deployments and Models
- 5G/4G Private Mobile Network Spending Forecast
- 5G-Dependent IoT Use Case Forecast
- 5G Connections Forecast
- European 5G Enterprise Use Case Development
- European Unified Endpoint Management/Enterprise Mobility Management Market Share and Forecast
- 5G Awareness and Spending Intentions Study
- Specific product categories explored by key players
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How is the market for private mobile networks developing in Europe?
- What 5G use cases/applications are enterprises adopting fastest in Europe?
- How are vendors addressing 5G-related enterprise opportunities? Why?
- What 5G use cases should vendors develop?
- How fast are 5G connections growing in Europe compared to earlier generations?
- What are vendors doing to develop 5G applications?
- How are vendors working together to develop 5G use cases?
Accenture plc, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc., Apple Inc., Atos SE, BT Group plc, Blackberry Ltd., Capgemini Services SAS, Cisco Systems Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Deutsche Telekom AG, Ericsson, Google LLC, HCL Technologies Limited, HP Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM, Intel Corporation, Juniper Networks, Inc., KPN N.V., Logicalis Group Limited, Microsoft Corporation, MobileIron, Inc., NTT, Nokia Corporation, Nuuday, Oracle Corporation, Orange S.A., Proximus Group, Qualcomm Inc., Samsung, ServiceNow, Inc., Swisscom Ltd., Tata Communications Limited, Telecom Italia SpA, Telefonica S.A., Telenor ASA, Telia Company AB, VMware, Inc., Verizon Communications, Inc., Virgin Media Limited, Vodafone Group Plc, Wipro Limited