IDC's European Enterprise Mobility service provides research-based insight into adoption, supply, and emerging technology trends in Europe's mobile enterprise market. It includes strategic guidance on CIO and end-user trends, and vendors' and service providers' go-to-market strategies, channels, and market forecasts. Subsegments covered include enterprise mobile connectivity and mobility management and security.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Enterprise mobility management (EMM)
- Impact of European regulations on enterprise mobility
- Operator-managed services and SLAs
- Mobile business voice and data forecast
- Mobile workers forecast
- Employee-liable vs. corporate-liable device ownership trends
- Enterprise mobility management market share and forecast
- Enterprises' use of mobility: annual European survey
- SOHO, SME, large, and MNC enterprise markets
- Mobility vendors and operators: strategy review and analysis
- Mobile enterprise connectivity services
- FMC forecast and market analysis
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the regional differentiators in the European mobility market? What legal, cultural, organizational and commercial aspects need to be considered by mobility vendors and operators to successfully address today's enterprise needs?
- What has been the impact of smartphone adoption in the working environment? How are enterprises leveraging mobility for their business digital strategies?
- What are enterprises looking for mobile operators to provide? What are the major trends in demand for mobile connectivity? How are enterprises adopting 4G mobile data?
- What technologies and best practices are enterprises deploying today for an effective mobile strategy? How mature are European companies in their adoption of mobility?
Absolute Software Corporation,
Adobe Systems Incorporated,
Akamai Technologies, Inc.,
BT Group plc,
Blackberry Technologies Inc.,
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.,
Citrix Systems, Inc.,
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation,
Deutsche Telekom AG,
Extreme Networks, Inc.,
Hewlett Packard Enterprise,
Kaspersky Lab ZAO,
Limited Liability Company "Eguant",
Red Hat, Inc.,
Telecom Italia SpA,
Vodafone Group Plc,
Zebra Technologies Corporation