IDC's European 5G Strategies service provides market-leading data and insights to help communication service providers and technology vendors develop and refine winning 5G B2B and B2C value propositions, use cases and best practices to support their local market engagement. Data-driven insights and forecasts of spending on private mobile networks and 5G-dependent IoT use cases, for example, as well as guidance are included; market shares and a forecast of the European unified endpoint management market are provided too.
European 5G Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- 5G Enterprise Spending
- Private Mobile Networks
- 5G Use Cases by Sector
- 5G Connections
- Unified Endpoint Management / Enterprise Mobility Management
- 5G Network Deployments
- 5G / 4G Private Mobile Network Spending Forecast
- 5G-Dependent IoT Use Case Forecast
- 5G Connections Forecast
- European 5G Enterprise Use Case Development
- European Unified Endpoint Management / Enterprise Mobility Management Market Share and Forecast
- 5G Awareness and Spending Intentions Study
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How is the market for private mobile networks developing in Europe?
- What 5G use cases / applications are enterprises adopting fastest in Europe?
- How are vendors addressing the 5G-related enterprise opportunities? Why?
- What 5G use cases should vendors develop?
- How fast are 5G connections in Europe growing compared to earlier generations?
- What are vendors doing to develop 5G applications?
- How are vendors working together to develop 5G use cases?
Accenture plc, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc., Apple Inc., Atos SE, Capgemini Services SAS, Cisco Systems Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Deutsche Telekom AG, Ericsson, Google LLC, HP Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM, Intel Corporation, KPN, Logicalis Group Limited, Microsoft Corporation, MobileIron, Inc., Nokia Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Orange S.A., Qualcomm Inc., Samsung, ServiceNow, Inc., Swisscom Ltd., Tata Communications Limited, Telecom Italia SpA, Telefonica S.A., Telenor ASA, Telia Company AB, VMware, Inc., Verizon Communications, Inc., Virgin Media Limited, Vodafone Group Plc, Wipro Limited