IDC's Asia/Pacific Datacenter Services and Infrastructure provides insights into the dynamics of the datacenter market, covering hardware, software, and facilities in the Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) (APEJ) region to help vendors better understand the fast-moving market landscape. This service encapsulates the characteristics of the entire datacenter infrastructure market through rigorous research into three broad topics — facilities, infrastructure, and the impact of cloud architectures.
Asia/Pacific Datacenter Services and Infrastructure
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Infrastructure trends in the areas of servers, storage, networking, and infrastructure software such as virtualization and systems and network management
- Facilities trends such as power and cooling issues
- Datacenter sustainability imperatives
- Impact of new and emerging technologies such as software-defined networking, storage, and datacenter
- Shift in datacenter investment
- Datacenter security issues
- The impact of cloud computing on datacenter development
- Infrastructure Trends of APEJ Datacenters
- APEJ Datacenter Index and Analysis of the Competitiveness of APEJ Markets
- Datacenter Market Analysis and Forecast
- Sustainable and Green Datacenter
- Facilities Challenges in APEJ Datacenters
- Transformation from Core to Edge
- Moving to Cloud
- Energy Management and Autonomous Datacenter Operations
- Uptake of "Software Defined" Technologies in the APEJ Markets
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the size of the total datacenter opportunity in APEJ?
- What is the impact of cloud computing on datacenters in APEJ?
- What are the main challenges that datacenter owner/operator face to meet the demands of their businesses?
- What are the maturity levels of datacenters across APEJ?
- What is the distribution of datacenter types across APEJ?
- What are the key technology investments in datacenters across APEJ?
- What are the key environmental, social, and regulatory (ESG) initiatives in datacenters across APEJ?
- 1-Net Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- BMC Software, Inc.
- Broadcom Inc.
- CenturyLink Inc.
- China Telecom Corporation Limited
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Datacom Group Limited
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Digital Realty Trust, Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Equinix Inc.
- Fujitsu Limited
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Microsoft Corporation
- NEC Corporation
- NEXTDC Limited
- Oracle Corporation
- Red Hat, Inc.
- SoftLayer Technologies Inc.
- VMware, Inc.