IDC Financial Insights' China Financial Digital Transformation Strategies focuses on one of the most lucrative markets and also one of the most vibrant business environments to establish a successful foothold. China's banking industry is facing three major challenges — economic slowdown, interest rate liberalization reform, and internet finance, accompanied by dramatic changes in the banking business environment. Digital transformation has become an irreversible trend in the industry. This service provides the IT community with an in-depth understanding of the IT spending trends occurring across different financial institutions as well as by different IT categories. It delivers thought leadership, timely market sizing, and guidance for grasping current and emerging opportunities.
This service leverages the primary research capability and available secondary research within IDC Financial Insights on the China financial industry sector IT technologies and trends. Our research is highly customized, with information acquired through IDC Financial Insights' proprietary research projects, along with ongoing communications with industry experts, banking CIOs, line-of-business executives, and IT product and service vendors. To ensure relevance, our analysts work closely with these stakeholders to identify and prioritize specific topics to be covered in research reports.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- China's financial industry IT solution market and the competitive landscape in 2016 and the dynamics and forecasts on its IT application solutions segments for 2017–2021
- Analysis of the banking/insurance industry and its development trends in the IT market and our top 10 predictions for 2018
- IDC's insights into the current development status, characteristics, and layout of the financial industry in China, focusing on investment focus and demand analysis
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What are the characteristics of successful IT vendors and financial industry–focused ISVs in China?
- What are the central/local banking/insurance IT spending trends in China?
- What are the latest trends in financial industry IT usage and adoption?
- Which policies are shaping financial industry IT spending?
- Which innovative technology initiatives are causing significant shifts in the ways local and regional banking/insurance conduct business?
Who Should Subscribe
This service is ideally suited to support IT vendors and financial industry IT promotion agencies targeting the China financial industry market. Industry-specific software providers and systems integrators will find this service valuable in gaining insights into the needs and investment trends of the banking/insurance sector in China. Public sector officials, including CIOs, senior IT managers, and senior line-of-business managers, seeking insights and guidance on how to optimize IT investments for business transformation use our service. In addition, technology vendors seeking insights and guidance on how to develop significant value-added business strategies to influence technology market opportunities and partner with government officials to address challenges within the public sector also use this service.