IDC's India Digital Business and Technology Strategies research program provides a comprehensive analysis of enterprise digital transformations, offering a holistic perspective on the transition to new digital business, operating, and organizational models. It focuses on how organizations generate and maximize value through digital products, services, and immersive experiences. Indian enterprises are in the forefront of digital adoption and, by 2025, 70% of enterprise IT spend in India will be on digital technologies. This research is formed from IDC's India Digital Adoption Survey, multiple other studies, regular interactions with top CIOs in the country, and in-depth understanding of technology capabilities and adoption in the market.
India Digital Business and Technology Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Maturity assessment of digital business
- Current and future trends shaping digital demand in India
- Evolution of the C-suite and the impact on technology investment
- Assessment of enterprise size and digital adoption in India
- Security and trust research and analysis
- IT services market sizing and forecast
- India Digital Dream Teams: The Tech Vendor Playbook for Gaining Mindshare With Decision Makers
- Learnings from Future Enterprises to Drive Digital Business — Examples from IDC's Future Enterprise Awards Winners for 2022
- Digital Transformation Adoption — Industry Priorities and Focus Areas
- Scaling up Digitally: Analyzing the Relationship Between Enterprise Size and Digital Adoption in India
- The Rise of Platform-Based Approach for Observability in Hybrid/Multicloud Era
- India Trends and Opportunities in Cloud Professional and Managed Services
- The State of Cyber-Resilience in India
- IDC FutureScape: Future of Trust — India Implications
- IT Services — Country Quals for India
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the business and tech priorities of Indian enterprises?
- What new digital business models have emerged, and how are enterprises making them work?
- What are the forces driving and inhibiting the transformation to a digital business?
- What should be the IT vendors' sales and marketing battle card?
- How are the C-suite roles evolving to run a digital business?
- What are the desired business outcomes and value drivers for technology investments?
- How does digital transformation impact end-user behaviors when it comes to security adoption in India?
- What are the best practices in sourcing security services and building digital trust?
- Kyndryl Inc.
- McAfee LLC
- Micro Focus International plc
- Microsoft Corporation
- Netmagic SA
- Oracle Corporation
- Quick Heal Technologies Ltd.
- Red Hat, Inc.
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Salesforce.com, Inc.
- ServiceNow, Inc.
- Tata Communications Limited
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Tech Mahindra Limited
- Trend Micro Incorporated
- VMware, Inc.
- Wipro Limited