IDC Health Insights: Worldwide Value-based Healthcare Digital Strategies provides in-depth research on the critical technologies for both government and commercial value-based healthcare initiatives. The research covers the following themes: the state of analytics today and in the future; the role of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) in areas such as engagement/experience, operational efficiency, utilization, and cost management; and the interpretation of outcomes that support high-quality care for all. The research also evaluates vendors of the services market that stand up and support the quintuple aim of value-based healthcare — in the areas of care management, physician performance, referral/resource alignment, healthcare consumerism, and health equity — and the overarching theme of healthcare's digital transformation and goals for interoperability.
IDC Health Insights: Worldwide Value-based Healthcare Digital Strategies
This service delivers comprehensive data and unique analysis by conducting topical primary research and secondary research and offering insights from industry experts, practitioners, and vendors. Uniquely among analyst firms, IDC Health Insights has an integrated research model that includes the new and emerging intersections and changing relationships among all healthcare stakeholders.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following key themes:
- The integration of services and technology to build and scale sustainable value-based healthcare strategies
- The changing nature of BI and analytics and the need to simplify and unify technology
- The role of ML/AI in care management and patient engagement across the continuum of care
- Advances in predictive and prescriptive analytics and data insights that drive higher-quality care for all
- The integration of social, human, and community services with healthcare to move toward health equity
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- How is the technology vendor market responding to new demands for integrated data management and analytics?
- How do you balance intelligent automation with human intervention?
- How is technology aimed at achieving value-based healthcare goals that are best implemented to achieve high-yield results quicker?
- Why and how should organizations begin the journey of providing integrated care?
- What is the road map for digital transformation in value-based healthcare?
- How is the relationship between providers, payers, and patients evolving to meet the needs of all to drive lower-cost/higher-quality care?
Who Should Subscribe
This service is ideally suited for healthcare technology and business executives who are involved in establishing and managing value-based programs. Both health plan and provider chief executive officers, chief financial officers, medical directors, chief information officers, and vice presidents and directors of business units involved in accountable care will benefit from the research from IDC Health Insights: Worldwide Value-based Healthcare Digital Strategies.