IDC Health Insights: Worldwide Value-based Healthcare Digital Strategies provides in-depth research on the critical technologies for both government and commercial value-based initiatives. The research addresses the key challenges facing healthcare organizations as they scale at-risk contracts, and it covers the following themes: the state of analytics today and in the future, the role of machine learning in areas such as an individual's propensity to engage, the impact of social and financial insecurity and unmet medical needs on the industry, and the response by IT suppliers. It also evaluates vendors of the services market that stand up and support value-based care, particularly in the areas of patient care management and physician performance. The research will continue to support healthcare organizations' digital transformation.
IDC Health Insights: Worldwide Value-based Healthcare Digital Strategies
This service delivers comprehensive data and unique analysis by conducting topical primary research and secondary research and offering insights from industry experts, practitioners, and vendors. Uniquely among analyst firms, IDC Health Insights has an integrated research model that includes the new and emerging intersections and changing relationships among all healthcare stakeholders.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following key themes:
- The integration of services and technology to build and scale sustainable at-risk contracts
- The changing nature of BI and analytics and the need to simplify and unify technology
- The role of intelligent process automation in care management and patient engagement across the continuum of care
- Advances in predictive and prescriptive analytics
- The integration of social and human services with healthcare to move toward health equity
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- How is the technology vendor market responding to new demands for integrated data management and analytics?
- How do you balance intelligent automation with human intervention?
- How should the post–acute care population health be introduced and managed?
- Why and how should organizations begin the journey of providing integrated care?
- What is the road map for digital transformation in value-based health?
Who Should Subscribe
This service is ideally suited for healthcare technology and business executives who are involved in establishing and managing value-based programs. Both health plan and provider chief executive officers, chief financial officers, medical directors, chief information officers, and vice presidents and directors of business units involved in accountable care will benefit from the research from IDC Health Insights: Worldwide Value-based Healthcare Digital Strategies.