IDC's European Storage Technologies and Strategies service identifies and analyzes the opportunities, technologies, and trends in the ever-changing enterprise IT storage landscape. The research covers storage hardware, software, and cloud storage markets and provides market shares and forecasts on end-user spend. This service also provides the market intelligence and analyses on regulatory influences, new technologies, competitive landscape, and buyer trends.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Storage software. Data protection software, archiving and recovery software, software-defined storage solutions, FOBs (File, Object and Block storage), cloud storage services, disaster recovery solutions, storage management and monitoring
- Storage hardware: Flash storage, Disk Storage Systems (DSS), purpose-built backup appliances (PBBAs), storage and data management appliances
- Cloud Storage
- Market shares and forecasts – 2018-2022
- Next-Gen Storage. New technologies, storage for 3rd platform and beyond (Big Data, IoT, cloud, new applications)
- GDPR. GDPR-related storage spending forecast, GDPR-related storage technologies and strategies, GDPR market intelligence and assessment
- End-user trends. Storage spending trends and expectations; Storage priorities and challenges
- European Storage Software Market Shares, 2017
- GDPR Storage Forecast – 2018-2022
- European Storage Software Forecast, 2018–2022
- Storage Buyer Trends - Survey Results and Analysis, 2018
- European Cloud Storage Market Shares, 2017
- Cloud storage market analysis
- MAP: Annual view of Europe's storage hardware and software markets
- Flash storage market analysis
- European PBBA and data protection software market analysis
- Software-defined storage market analysis
- Assessment of new technologies and vendor strategies
- Trends in storage partner communities
Key Questions Answered
- How will GDPR and regulatory changes affect and shape the storage industry between 2018 and 2022.
- What buyers want; What are the major challenges to storage that organizations face; What are their key priorities with regards to storage?
- How are new, cloud-native applications and IoT trends affecting storage landscape?
- What storage opportunities are red hot (forecasts), and what are the trends and drivers for investment?
- What is the competitive environment and what are the recommendations for vendors?
- Which products are being introduced into the market and what is their potential impact?
- How will the storage market evolve?
- What are the trends in cloud storage?
CommVault Systems, Inc.,
DataCore Software Corporation,
ExaGrid Systems, Inc.,
FalconStor Software, Inc.,
Hewlett Packard Enterprise,
Nimble Storage, Inc.,
NovaStor Software AG,
Pure Storage, Inc.,
Seagate Technology LLC,
Veeam Software AG