The European Cloud Data Management Strategies service analyzes and assesses the technologies, services, solutions, and strategies used to manage, unify, and derive value from data. The research focuses on data governance, protection, database management, data integration, data quality and availability, data persistence, SaaS data management, and analytics.
European Cloud Data Management Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Data Management: Data protection, data security, data services, data mobility, analytics, data monetization, and full data lifecycle topics. Also includes European regulatory landscape and data dynamics such as growing volumes and fragmentation
- Cloud data services: DPaaS, DRaaS, cloud storage, object storage, cloud tiering, cloud backup, cloud gateways
- Market Shares: Forecast and competitive analysis of storage and data management technologies; data services forecast
- End-User Data-Driven Strategies: Data-related investment plans, and strategies to turn data into insights; cloud storage trends
- DataOps: Modern processes to bring together data users and data sources
- Information Architecture for Future of Intelligence: Data enabling platforms, data access, orchestration and integrity for platform technologies such as containers and PaaS
- Market Analysis Perspective: European Cloud Data Management
- European Hybrid Cloud Data Services Market Forecast to 2024
- SaaS Data Management Trends and Investments
- Multicloud Data Management Strategies
- Database Management Trends
- Data Architecture for analytics and data capitalization
- Data Architecture Strategies for Covid-19 Recovery Journey
- European Data Replication and Protection Market Shares
- European Data Replication and Protection Forecast to 2024
- Data Strategies for Containerized Environments
- Data Driven Case Studies
- Multicloud Data Management Vendor Perception
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How to become a data-driven company and attach KPIs to measuring the value of data in tangible terms.
- Key requirements to build a data strategy: Exploring cultural, technology, data management, and talent dimensions.
- Which data technologies make the foundation to thrive in the Future of Intelligence?
- What are the data lifecycle management challenges and how to overcome them?
- What are data services and what services are available to manage data across multicloud and hybrid cloud environments?
- How to progress in DataOps
- What is the impact of regulations such as GDPR and how to develop a compliance strategy while progressing in data analytics and monetization strategies?
- What are the trends around cloud storage and how to develop a hybrid cloud data strategy?
- How are DevOps, IoT, cloud-native applications and digital transformation influencing storage and data management purchases?
- What is the role of AI/ML in building a competitive data infrastructure?
Actifio, Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc., Anonos Inc., Box, Inc., Cloudera, Inc., Cloudian, Inc., Clumio, Inc., Cohesity Inc., Commvault Systems, Inc., Dell EMC, Delphix Corp., Druva Inc., Flexential Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Google LLC, Hadoop, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi Vantara Corp., IBM, Komprise Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Mimecast Limited, MongoDB Inc., Morpheus Data Holdings, LLC, NetApp, Inc., Nutanix, Inc., Oodrive S.A., Oracle Corporation, Portworx Inc., Protegrity Corp., Pure Storage, Inc., Rackspace Technology Global, Inc., Red Hat, Inc., Redgate Software Ltd., Redstor Ltd., Rubrik Inc., SAP SE, Scale Computing Inc., SnapLogic Inc., Snowflake Inc., Splunk Inc., StorageOS Ltd., VMware, Inc., Veeam Software AG, Veritas AG, Wasabi Energy Limited, Zerto Ltd., iLAND Solutions Co. Ltd.