IDC Financial Insights: Worldwide Compliance, Fraud and Risk Analytics Strategies advisory service focuses on the impact of technologies used by financial institutions to manage risk, remain in compliance with regulatory requirements, and modernize IT infrastructures. Through market analytics, peer insights, and thought leadership, we help financial institution decisionmakers on a regional and global level make informed technology decisions. These decisions help financial institutions achieve more predictable risk outcomes, save time, and establish a more efficient, agile, and trusted IT environment.
IDC Financial Insights: Worldwide Compliance, Fraud and Risk Analytics Strategies
As a leading authority on risk and IT infrastructure, our global IDC research teams in North America, Europe, APAC, the Middle East and Africa, and Latin America have a vision for the future of financial services, helping clients stay ahead and invest for long-term competitive advantage. The IDC Financial Insights: Worldwide Compliance, Fraud and Risk Analytics Strategies service, made up of market analytics, peer insights, and thought leadership, is designed to provide a global perspective across all geographies, examining best practices and market leaders.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Global risk and compliance technology trends and investment priorities
- Use of trustworthy and ethical AI-based applications for risk and compliance functions
- Risk-enabled enterprises and the capabilities of big data analytics, mobility, and cloud computing
- Business IT infrastructure transformation
- Predictive analytics applications (e.g., risk, fraud, AML [KYC and TM], and compliance)
- ESG, GRC, and integrated risk management
- Third-party risk management (TPRM)
- Risk assurance services
- Cybersecurity related to insider threats, data privacy/protection, and regulations
- IT service management
- Cloud services
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- How do risk technology spending priorities factor into the CIO's agenda?
- How can emerging fraud and AML intelligence solutions improve financial crime management and enhance customer experience and engagement?
- How is "identity" risk and infrastructure being redefined by the 3rd Platform, and what are the most promising enterprise strategies?
- How can line-of-business executives leverage advanced technology applications to reduce operating risk and enhance compliance?
Who Should Subscribe
The IDC Financial Insights: Worldwide Compliance, Fraud and Risk Analytics Strategies advisory service provides business executives with continuous market analytics, peer insight, and dynamic interactive access to a global team of analysts delivering advice on key risk and IT infrastructure trends and challenges. Financial institutions and technology vendors use our research to guide their internal investment decisions, help them plan for future technology needs, benchmark the competition, and stay current on solution offerings.