IDC Financial Insights' Worldwide Compliance, Fraud and Risk Analytics Strategies advisory service focuses on the impact of 3rd Platform technologies on how financial institutions manage risk and modernize IT infrastructures. Through market analytics, peer insights, and thought leadership, we help banking, asset management, and insurance decision makers on a regional and global level make informed technology decisions that ultimately achieve more predictable risk outcomes, save time, and establish a glide path to a more efficient, agile, and trusted IT environment.
As a leading authority on risk and IT infrastructure, our global IDC research team in North America, Europe, APAC, the Middle East and Africa, and Latin America has a vision for the future of financial services, helping clients stay ahead and invest for long-term competitive advantage. The Worldwide Compliance, Fraud and Risk Analytics Strategies service, made up of market analytics, peer insights, and thought leadership, is designed to provide a global perspective across all geographies, examining best practices and market leaders, wherever they may be.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Global risk technology trends and spending priorities
- Risk-enabled enterprises and the capabilities of big data analytics, mobility, social, and cloud computing
- Business IT infrastructure transformance and the emergence of trusted ITaaS
- Predictive analytics applications (fraud and liquidity management)
- GRC future state
- Risk assurance services
- Cyberthreat intelligence
- Enterprise mobility
- IT service management
- Cloud services
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- How do risk technology spending priorities factor into the CIO's agenda?
- How can emerging fraud intelligence solutions improve financial crime management?
- What are the key trends in cyberintelligence, and who are the leading market providers?
- Who are the best-in-class risk advisory services providers?
- How is critical infrastructure protection impacted by the transition to hybrid datacenter environments?
- How is "identity" risk and infrastructure being redefined by the 3rd Platform, and what are the most promising enterprise strategies?
Who Should Subscribe
The Worldwide Compliance, Fraud and Risk Analytics Strategies advisory service provides business executives with continuous market analytics, peer insight, and dynamic interactive access to a global team of analysts delivering advice on key risk and IT infrastructure trends and challenges. Financial institutions and technology vendors use our research to guide their internal investment decisions, help them plan for future technology needs, benchmark the competition, and stay current on solution offerings.