IT security is now the top IT priority among Canadian executives. Consequently, there is significant market growth in certain areas, but immense competition as well. IDC's Canadian Security Solutions: Sales Accelerator provides vendors, service providers, and channel partners with the insight they need to stay competitive in a fast-paced and evolving market. IDC’s Sales Accelerator program provides the intelligence to help accelerate the technology sales process. Research and insight are delivered with regular cadence, designed for easy consumption by busy sales and field marketing teams.
Canadian Security Solutions: Sales Accelerator
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Identity and access management, network security (including security appliances), endpoint security (including mobile), messaging and web security, security and vulnerability management, security SaaS in the public cloud, managed security services, professional security and managed services providers are examined.
- Security solutions ecosystem, including partners and channels, are explored.
- Canadian security budget trends and dynamics and vendor selection/buying criteria are examined.
- In addition to the core research documents, clients will receive briefings and concise sales executive email alerts throughout the year. Every client will have a Sales Accelerator service launch integration meeting to kick off the program.
- Canadian Security Solution Market: Opportunity Forecast and Market Snapshot
- Security Buyer Behaviour: Insight for Sales and Field Marketing Teams
- Canadian Security Vendor Dashboard: Canadian Security Products Vendor Shares
- Competitive Assessment: Canadian Security Services
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How does IT security fit into the top business priorities of Canadian enterprises?
- What is driving the adoption of managed security services in Canada?
- What key trends will impact the interest in and acquisition of new cybersecurity technologies and services?
- How can vendors overcome buyer inhibitors and address customer pain points related to cybersecurity?
- Who are the major managed security service providers in Canada, and what are their differentiators?
- How will the security markets in Canada evolve over the next five years?
- Where does my company stand with respect to the other players in the Canadian security market?
Allstream Inc., Barracuda Networks, Inc., Bell Canada, Broadcom Inc., CGI Group Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Fortinet, Inc., Herjavec Group, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi Systems Security Inc., IBM, IPS Ltd., Intel Corporation, Juniper Networks, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Rogers Communications Inc., Scalar Technologies, Ltd., Symantec Corporation, TELUS Corporation, Trend Micro Incorporated, VMware, Inc., Watchguard Technologies, Inc., Wipro Limited, eSentire Inc.