IT security is now the top IT priority among Canadian executives. Consequently, there is significant market growth in certain areas, but immense competition as well. IDC's Canadian Security Market Dynamics provides vendors, service providers, and the channel with the data they need to stay competitive in a fast-paced and evolving market and the research businesses need to make the right choice when investing in IT security.
Canadian Security Market Dynamics
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Identity and access management
- Network security (including security appliances)
- Endpoint security (including mobile)
- Messaging and web security
- Security and vulnerability management
- Security SaaS in the public cloud
- Managed security services
- Professional security and managed services providers
- Canadian IT Security Hardware, Software, Services, and Cloud Forecast
- Canadian Security Products Vendor Shares
- Canadian Security Buyer Behaviour Survey
- IDC MarketScape: Canadian Security Services Vendor Assessment
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the major managed security service providers in Canada, and what are their differentiators?
- How will the security markets in Canada evolve over the next five years?
- Where does my company stand with respect to the other players in the Canadian security market?
BCE Inc., CGI Group Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., Deloitte LLP, Difenda, Inc., Fortinet, Inc., GoSecure, Herjavec Group Ltd., Hitachi Systems Security Inc., IBM, Information Systems Architects Inc., McAfee LLC, Optiv Security Inc., Palo Alto Networks, Inc., SECUREWORKS, INC., Scalar Decisions Inc.., Secure Sense Solutions Inc., , Splunk Inc., Symantec Corporation, TELUS Corporation, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Trustwave Holdings Inc., eSentire, Inc.