IDC's China Internet of Things Ecosystem and Trends analyzes the Internet of Things (IoT) market in China, especially focusing on business applications in different verticals. It provides an update of the business IoT market in China and the full breadth of the IoT ecosystem as well as discusses the key themes contributing to and characterizing the IoT market in China.
China Internet of Things Ecosystem and Trends
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Internet of Things market overview
- Enterprise user perceptions and adoptions
- IoT platform
- IoT connectivity
- China IoT Platform Market Analysis
- China Business IoT End-User Perception and Adoption
- China Business IoT Market Forecast, 2018–2022
- China IoT Installed Base by Connectivity Forecast, 2018–2022
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the total addressable market of IoT in China, and which are the leading areas that generate more opportunities?
- What is the key IoT usage scenario and the key application? Which kind of opportunities are generated for IoT vendors?
- What is the overall trend of IoT platform in China? Who are the leading market players in the IoT platform market, and what are their advantages and strategies?
- What is the trend of the IoT market in China according to the end users, and what were the needs of end users of IoT solution that were identified? What are end users' perception and selection of IoT solution and providers?
- How will IoT connectivity evolve in different usage scenarios and devices?
China Mobile Limited, China Telecom Corporation Limited, China Unicom Limited, Cisco Systems, Inc., Dell EMC, General Electric Company, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Honeywell International Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM, Intel Corporation, QUALCOMM Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, ZTE Corporation