Big Data and Analytics is continuing to garner significant investment and attention from European organizations. IDC finds leading organizations in this space are increasingly taking a data-driven approach to running their business, where data is exploited as an organizational asset and leveraged to help transform external and internal business processes. However, it's a discipline not without challenges. As Big Data gets folded into operational environments, and as use cases evolve and the pace of technology innovation increases, companies are faced with the challenge of assembling and managing this diverse IT environment and integrating big data and analytics into core processes and operations.
IDC's European Big Data and Analytics research provides a coordinated view of the complex and vibrant market for Big Data and Analytics by combining software product-related research with coverage of the broader market opportunities, tools for success and a view of its dynamic ecosystem. The research identifies strategies for revenue growth and compares and contrasts competing Big Data and Analytics vendors in the marketplace.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Big Data and analytics market developments
- Infrastructure and systems for Big Data
- Business analytics and BI tools (end-user query, reporting, visual discovery and analytics)
- Advanced analytics & machine learning
- Self-Service analytics and data preparation
- Big Data and analytics skills
- Western Europe Analytics Data Management Platform Forecast, 2018–2022
- Western Europe Analytics Data Management Platform Vendor Market Shares 2018
- Western Europe Big Data and Analytics Software Forecast, 2018–2022
- Western Europe Big Data and Analytics Market Shares 2018
- European Big Data Forecast 2018
- Big Data & Analytics FutureScape
- Western Europe Market Analysis Perspective
- Western Europe Enterprise Performance Management Forecast
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How is the European Big Data and analytics market place evolving and developing?
- What are end-user spending expectations, technology attitudes, and IT strategies?
- How is cloud, self-service analytics and machine learning impacting Big Data and analytics initiatives?
- What are the current and future Big Data use cases utilizing both predictive and prescriptive analytics?
- Who are the leading Big Data and analytics vendors in the market and how do they compare?
BOARD International S.A.,
Basho Technologies, Inc.,
Hewlett Packard Enterprise,
MapR Technologies, Inc.,
PANORAMA SOFTWARE INC.,
PITNEY BOWES SOFTWARE HOLDINGS LIMITED,
Qlik Technologies Inc.,
Silicon Graphics International Corp.,
TIBCO Software Inc.,
Tableau Software, Inc.,